3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 100% Vol. 5 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/258668-home-100%25-vol-5-a.html)

ptod 05-16-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4334662)
My collar bones are starting to show a lot and is beginning to freak me out.....

I love that my collar bones are showing - I catch myself tapping on them during the day like I am checking that they are real. woot!

Busymom - I am glad to read that the doctor gave you a series of steps to try. We are all roto-rooting for you!!! This will be the woosh heard round the world! Feel better! :D

I was down a pound today. Yippee! Sometimes writing how I did at WI makes me feel like I am standing at the deli counter - if only I could order a bigger drop every now and then. How am I ever going to catch Wuv otherwise? ;)

NewPath 05-16-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4335853)
I love that my collar bones are showing - I catch myself tapping on them during the day like I am checking that they are real. woot!

Busymom - I am glad to read that the doctor gave you a series of steps to try. We are all roto-rooting for you!!! This will be the woosh heard round the world! Feel better! :D

I was down a pound today. Yippee! Sometimes writing how I did at WI makes me feel like I am standing at the deli counter - if only I could order a bigger drop every now and then. How am I ever going to catch Wuv otherwise? ;)

Awesome...the Whoosh heard around the world!!!!! They say it takes a village to help a woman.......!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!:carrot:

JoesHotWife 05-16-2012 10:25 PM

:cheer2::cheer2:Go Go Go GO....:cheer3::cheer3:
Sending you lots of love busymom!:grouphug:

wuv2bloved 05-16-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4335853)

I do that too sometimes....lol.....and c'mon catch up with me!!! I don't mind

DanafromAustin 05-17-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busymomx4 (Post 4335374)
Ok, actually went to the dr. (we have a clinic in the building i work in).

So the citro mag that i bought, she told me that is what she was going to prescribe me so to use it tonight.

If that doesn't work, i have a prescription for something called golytely (which is used to empty before colonostomy).

If that doesn't work, she said to go to the emergency to get emptied. If i do go even a bit..she wants me to get an xray next week to check things out.

She could feel BM all the way up to my belly button when pushing on my stomach.

Oh and once i'm empty, she wants me to take senekot with something called colace.

So wish me luck :)

I've used golytely before for my colonoscopies. I have to say golytely doesn't really go-lytely at all. It will be the flush heard around the world for sure!!! I just can't imagine that stuff not working. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Today's WI was down 3 pounds. Thankfully the scale starting moving again. So what did I learn from all of my experimenting the last two weeks trying to get the scale to move? To listen to my coach and just BE PATIENT and trust the process. :o

Cadu 05-17-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busymomx4 (Post 4335374)
Ok, actually went to the dr. (we have a clinic in the building i work in).

So the citro mag that i bought, she told me that is what she was going to prescribe me so to use it tonight.

So wish me luck :)

I hope this is the answer to your issue. Feel better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4336361)
Today's WI was down 3 pounds. Thankfully the scale starting moving again. So what did I learn from all of my experimenting the last two weeks trying to get the scale to move? To listen to my coach and just BE PATIENT and trust the process. :o

Good for you Dana. I think being patient is the hardest part of this whole process. Congrats on the loss!!

Busymomx4 05-17-2012 08:39 AM

OMG you guys are so so sweet, what a great support team you all are :)

The citro mag worked somewhat but didn't empty me as i still feel full so will do the golytely tomorrow...will stay home as i have to drink the stuff at a pace of 1 cup every 10 minutes until i drink 4 liters so almost 3 hours! Not something i will do in the evening.

Whoever mentioned collar bone...i use to check mine out all the time...that was my cue that i wasn't super fat anymore, lol.

Congrats on all the great WIs this week...hopefully i'll be showing a good loss on my saturday WI :)

ptod 05-17-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4336263)
I do that too sometimes....lol.....and c'mon catch up with me!!! I don't mind

I'm trying to catch up!!!! Blaze a trail!!!! :running:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanafromAustin (Post 4336361)

Woo hoo! As Cadu said, being patient is hard. Are you back to your normal routine? Did you change anything in your workout?

When I weighed in yesterday, I tried not to focus on just the weight that popped up on the computer that tracks everything. There are stats for water, muscle, etc. but what caught my eye was an entry that I think was labeled body composition.....mine said solidly built - I am built just like my Chevy Silverado! :sumo:

Darralyn 05-17-2012 09:18 AM

Good Morning Cadu! Thanks for all your help yesterday with my photos! Even with all you are going through you had the time to help someone out and I sure do appreciate it. Did you get some good ideas and options regarding your daughters continued care last night? You are in my prayers; as is your Dear daughter!

Good morning Busymom,
I am glad you've had some relief...good luck today on your final expedition!!
Hope it is the flush heard round the world!

Hello ptod,
I like that you compare yourself to your truck; I would have used a naughtier term that my dad used to use about me a "brick____house". LOL
Good luck to you!! And it is a good thing to be solidly built!!

Meadow Wheeler 05-17-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripmama (Post 4334976)
I haven't eaten sugar in 4 months....that amazes me. You all amaze me. We are actually doing this...changing our lives. Go us. Thanks for being on this journey with me.

Go us! :hug:

salmongirl 05-17-2012 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone has a great day.

wuv2bloved 05-17-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptod (Post 4336560)
I'm trying to catch up!!!! Blaze a trail!!!! :running:

When I weighed in yesterday, I tried not to focus on just the weight that popped up on the computer that tracks everything. There are stats for water, muscle, etc. but what caught my eye was an entry that I think was labeled body composition.....mine said solidly built - I am built just like my Chevy Silverado! :sumo:

LMAO...LOVE it.....then I guess I am built FORD tough since I drive an F150 supercrew....Big girl...Big truck!!.....NOOOOOO I am not down sizing, just going to get myself a vanity plate that says "ISHRANK"......lmao

Tripmama 05-17-2012 12:37 PM

Right behing ya, Baby

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4336876)
LMAO...LOVE it.....then I guess I am built FORD tough since I drive an F150 supercrew....Big girl...Big truck!!.....NOOOOOO I am not down sizing, just going to get myself a vanity plate that says "ISHRANK"......lmao

:running: I am coming too..

Tripmama 05-17-2012 12:38 PM

Wuv- love the vanity plates!
I love IP! It works. Lose.

wuv2bloved 05-17-2012 12:42 PM

I just noticed we are all about the same weight....this is GREAT!!....we will get to the END together!!!