3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Friday 3/23/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/255425-ip-daily-chat-friday-3-23-12-a.html)

glomor 03-23-2012 08:35 PM

I have lost 1-1/2 pounds each of the last two weeks. I hate to see the losses slow down, but as long as I continue to lose, I'll be happy. :carrot: It has been so warm here that I had to get out some summer clothes from last year. I can still wear some of them, but they are baggy. I don't want to buy a lot of clothes yet so I am making do with what I have. I did go try on clothes last week just to see what size I am now. I have been wearing size 22W and can now fit comfortable into size 18W! My goal is to buy "regular" size clothing in "regular" stores! :cb: Funny that we have dancing, celebrating carrots and bananas, since neither is permitted! :lol:

wendyquilts 03-23-2012 09:30 PM

May I just take a moment to say that OMG, the white chocolate cinnamon bars are amazing! They might actually be worth paying $4 each for if I wasn't on the IP plan!

kellycg102 03-23-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyMae87 (Post 4265239)
Is it sad that I would be more excited to see the trailer for Twilight??

Sad is me not seeing any of the Twilights:s I think I am the only one I think. So no that is fine...lol

kellycg102 03-23-2012 09:46 PM

At the movies eating little celery pieces. Doesn't bother me in the least not eating the "bad stuff"

Tripmama 03-23-2012 10:13 PM

Made shepard's pie again tonight, but with turkey burger. Delish. Well going off to bed, another early morning for volleyball. Night, night.

GonnaB50NFabulous 03-23-2012 10:28 PM

WI #10 -3 Total -37

Miss Laura B 03-23-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassiR (Post 4264808)
You're TOM will be effected because there was estrogen trapped in our fat stores and now that we're burning fat, it's being released into our bloodstream. The extra estrogen makes our body think it's that time of the month. It's completely normal - I had it and occasional spotting the first couple weeks of the diet. :)

That's great to know -- I couldn't figure out why I kept spotting!

Miss Laura B 03-23-2012 10:45 PM

2nd WI this week and down a total of 11 pounds so far. Still struggling to eat all my veggies, but stocking up on pickles for those tough times. Have a headache today, but not sure if it's the pollen (crazy in GA right now) or the diet. Otherwise, have been doing pretty good. Amazed that I'm not craving too much of anything, but I am bored with spinach salads.

patns 03-23-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samba (Post 4265140)
My coach replied that yellow squash okay.....Like zuchinni squash.

Oh good, yummy!

Summer squash is OK. It is winter squash that is not allowed. Someone posted a tip on here one time that I found very helpful. They said that winter squash are the ones with the hard outsides. I was happy to read that because I don't use those, I find them hard to chop up.

Pat

WingnutandMe 03-23-2012 11:33 PM

Since my coach does not agree with this forum, I cannot ask her about some things I have seen here, so I will ask all of you.

People some times talk about knowing they are building muscle. How is that calculated? How do you know if you're burning muscle instead of fat? I have lost 31 lbs in 10 weeks, but have hardly lost any inches. Since muscle weighs more than fat, I'm afraid I'm losing muscle.

Thanks for any information about this.

konsheart 03-24-2012 12:06 AM

Doing Everything Right But My Weight Loss Is Slowing Down What To Do ? Hope All Have A Great Op Weekend I Want To Lose Something B4 My Next Weight In Keeping Up On My Ip

kellycg102 03-24-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konsheart (Post 4265549)
Doing Everything Right But My Weight Loss Is Slowing Down What To Do ? Hope All Have A Great Op Weekend I Want To Lose Something B4 My Next Weight In Keeping Up On My Ip

A girl I know who is doing this, she has lost 51lbs in 9 weeks I think she said, was told by our coach if the weight starts to come off slower eat fish all week. Might help not sure. Good luck