Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #481  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I just changed my goal weight from 155 to 160...I don't know if it's because I'm in my goal size (a comfortable size 10) or if I'm just getting so tired of this and want to be at the end!!!!!!!!! I'm 100% all the time and don't want to sabotage myself...I'm just ready to move on to the next phase... UGH!!!!
Are they measuring your body fat and lean muscle at your clinic? I really think that should be our goal to get to a healthy number rather than a number on the scale. I switched to phase 2 during my vacation week and I still lost weight. If you change to phase 2 just be prepared that it may or may not slow down your weight loss a bit and are you prepared for that.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #482  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I just got back from my #44 WI and loss 2lbs. I actually saw my coach today, she said she wants me to do phase 3 for a week to kick my body in shape, so tomorrow I start phase 3 for a week then back to phase 1. She said my body has loss a whole person so it may need some "extra" food for now then it should come off quicker. So we will see, I started crying when she told me she wanted to put me in phase 3, I kinda freaked out. I know its going to work its just scarey to eat 3 meals a day and only ONE packet!...Time will tell I suppose!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #483  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I just got back from my #44 WI and loss 2lbs. I actually saw my coach today, she said she wants me to do phase 3 for a week to kick my body in shape, so tomorrow I start phase 3 for a week then back to phase 1. She said my body has loss a whole person so it may need some "extra" food for now then it should come off quicker. So we will see, I started crying when she told me she wanted to put me in phase 3, I kinda freaked out. I know its going to work its just scarey to eat 3 meals a day and only ONE packet!...Time will tell I suppose!
yay wuv!! I think that is a great idea. I started phase three this am (phasing off for surgery) and it is scary. I looked at my breakfast and said "I hafta eat all that??" I was stuffed but the fruit tasted really good. Last week on phase two i lost 2 pounds. You can do it. If you get scared we will support u through it.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #484  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Are they measuring your body fat and lean muscle at your clinic? I really think that should be our goal to get to a healthy number rather than a number on the scale. I switched to phase 2 during my vacation week and I still lost weight. If you change to phase 2 just be prepared that it may or may not slow down your weight loss a bit and are you prepared for that.
I do get my body composition done weekly. I'm thinking of doing P1 until I hit 160 and then go to P2. I'm just getting ready to move on...the light at the end of the tunnel is really BRIGHT!!!! Wow it came quickly...just like everyone said!!! Thanks for your post.
Old 03-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #485  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Wuv....enjoy it with your coaches approval...this past week I made love to breakfasts...so good!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:15 PM   #486  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Wuv....enjoy it with your coaches approval...this past week I made love to breakfasts...so good!
LOL, Ishbel...What a visual!!!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #487  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! I've been MIA this past week, loved catching up on all your posts. Sounds like everyone is doing well and staying 100% OP.

Had my 13th WI today and I'm down another 3lbs!! (39.6 lbs total! I think my body/metabolism really likes this "diet" or balance of what I'm eating. I've lost 11 inches in my waist since I started!
My coach said I could start Phase 2 if I wanted, and I said "NO WAY"! I'm still losing and not at my size range (8-10) yet. He was totally supportive and said it was an option to stop, but if I'm still losing and motivated to keep going, he was all for it.

Next week, here come the 160's!!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #488  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Way to go with the loss! I hope the temporary phase shift works wonders! Eat a piece of fruit for me! I've been craving fruit!
Old 03-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #489  
strated IP Sept.26 2011

S/C/G: 266/173.8/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
You'll do great Lisa and remember... We're all here for you like you are for us!
Old 03-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #490  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Great job on the loss! And my coach told me from the beginning that after 6 months or 100 pounds (please) which ever comes 1st, I will have to go to phase 2 for a month and then back to phase 1. How long have you been on phase 2?
Old 03-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #491  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
That would freak me out too, but I'm sure you will do great and hopefully it's just what your body needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I do get my body composition done weekly. I'm thinking of doing P1 until I hit 160 and then go to P2. I'm just getting ready to move on...the light at the end of the tunnel is really BRIGHT!!!! Wow it came quickly...just like everyone said!!! Thanks for your post.
Sounds like a good plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelama View Post
Hi everyone! I've been MIA this past week, loved catching up on all your posts. Sounds like everyone is doing well and staying 100% OP.

Had my 13th WI today and I'm down another 3lbs!! (39.6 lbs total! I think my body/metabolism really likes this "diet" or balance of what I'm eating. I've lost 11 inches in my waist since I started!
My coach said I could start Phase 2 if I wanted, and I said "NO WAY"! I'm still losing and not at my size range (8-10) yet. He was totally supportive and said it was an option to stop, but if I'm still losing and motivated to keep going, he was all for it.

Next week, here come the 160's!!
Great job!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #492  

S/C/G: 209/209/170

I need a favour. I am currently on holidays and want to pick up some alternatives to have on hand for the future (I am 100% IP product right now) but I didn't bring my computer down with all my documents. Alternatives are so much cheaper in the US compared to Canada! Can anyone post the documents that have the IP ingredients list, the one that has the nutritional information and any that have alternative comparisons?

I have deligently saved this documents on my own computer, but I have nothing on my mom's computer.

Thanks in advance!!
Old 03-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #493  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I would seriously think about changing to phase 3. You will have to deal with going back into ketosis after...why mess with what's working? Are you dissatisfied with your current losses?

There is no nutritional reason to add carbs back in your diet. I just would hate to see you get off this amazing track....

Just a comment...
Old 03-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #494  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHotWife View Post
Weigh in today...down half a pound. Was losing about half a pound a day at the beginning of the (weigh in) week and down to 195, then boom, up 196.5 and stayed there all week. I've been 100% all week, so I know this is water and know I've been well into ketosis so the fat loss is there...just not on the scale. Well, what can you do...at least it is moving down.
Today was a light weigh in for me too. I knew it going in from my own scale but it wasn't fun to see it "officially" - oh and I also weighed a lot less on Monday but came up 2 lbs and stayed there through today. But everyone's right. The scale IS moving down and our bodies will continue lose weight and reshape differently and sometimes rather oddly. Congrats!
Old 03-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #495  
Started IP 1/25/12

S/C/G: 221/ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHotWife View Post
Weigh in today...down half a pound. Was losing about half a pound a day at the beginning of the (weigh in) week and down to 195, then boom, up 196.5 and stayed there all week. I've been 100% all week, so I know this is water and know I've been well into ketosis so the fat loss is there...just not on the scale. Well, what can you do...at least it is moving down.
Today was a light weigh in for me too. I knew it going in from my own scale but it wasn't fun to see it "officially" - oh and I also weighed a lot less on Monday but came up 2 lbs and stayed there through today. But everyone's right. The scale IS moving down and our bodies will continue lose weight and reshape differently and sometimes rather oddly. Congrats!
Closed Thread