Old 12-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #1  
Ericaceae

S/C/G: Started IP 12.12.11

Height: 5'8

Default Off Topic - Is there a trick to making your pic show?

Hi all. Sorry for posting this here, but ya'll are so helpful and I couldn't find the info anywhere else. Is there a trick to making your pic show? I know I can't have a signature for a while...is that the case with pictures, too? Thanks for your help.
hmt1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt1372 View Post
Hi all. Sorry for posting this here, but ya'll are so helpful and I couldn't find the info anywhere else. Is there a trick to making your pic show? I know I can't have a signature for a while...is that the case with pictures, too? Thanks for your help.
you have to download your pic as your avatar
Go to user CP, then edit avatar, scroll down a bit, it will say custom avatar, click the box that says choose file, chose your file, then an upload box will come up then click save changes. Hope this helps

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 12-20-2011 at 04:57 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #3  
Ericaceae

S/C/G: Started IP 12.12.11

Sweet! Thanks, Wuv. Silly me, I thought it would be under "profile picture." =) Btw, you are such an inspiration. I hope I can be as successful as you have been. Thanks again for the help. =)
hmt1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt1372 View Post
Sweet! Thanks, Wuv. Silly me, I thought it would be under "profile picture." =) Btw, you are such an inspiration. I hope I can be as successful as you have been. Thanks again for the help. =)
You are welcome, the profile picture is when you pull up your profile it will be there not the avatar. I see you so it worked!!....and thanks!!....You will be successful as I am just take it one day, one meal, one inch and one pound at a time
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote