3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Who Uses ONLY IP products? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/247822-who-uses-only-ip-products.html)

Trinique125 11-28-2011 10:28 PM

Who Uses ONLY IP products?

:smug:and what kind of results are you getting?

I see so many using alternatives to cut cost but I just started two days ago and don't want to do that.

JellyMae87 11-28-2011 10:32 PM

I use IP products. although I had to use alternatives this week since thanksgiving... but I have enjoyed watching my body change...

YvetteSki 11-28-2011 10:44 PM

I have only used IP products, you can see from my ticker what my results have been.

Y Guy 11-28-2011 10:57 PM

Only been using IP items since I started, thrilled with the result and appreciate having my coach to talk about things with too.

idealamber 11-28-2011 11:19 PM

I only use IP products and have seen results!

brownbebe 11-28-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YvetteSki (Post 4122132)
I have only used IP products, you can see from my ticker what my results have been.

Wow, Yvetteski....
You are beautiful.... Fantastic on the weight loss and what a great transformation. Your skin is glowing and your neck is gone and your back view is great. Congrats.. You are another of my inspirations. Thank you.

DanafromAustin 11-28-2011 11:50 PM

I have only used IP products too. Couldn't be happier with my results and I really don't mind the food, although I usually order the same three things. ;)

scpnme 11-28-2011 11:52 PM

I have only been using IP foods. Once I reach my goal though I will use some of the alternatives to keep balance in my diet.

I am also switching to an alternative multi-vitimin tomorrow...

wuv2bloved 11-29-2011 12:14 AM

I have only used IP products for the last 30 weeks!

YvetteSki 11-29-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbebe (Post 4122193)
Wow, Yvetteski....
You are beautiful.... Fantastic on the weight loss and what a great transformation. Your skin is glowing and your neck is gone and your back view is great. Congrats.. You are another of my inspirations. Thank you.

Aww thank you. I'm glad my sister pointed me to IP as it is working great for me. I don't look too flattering in those clothes anymore but it's AWESOME to see the difference having the same pants and shirt on...lol. Taking the pictures first thing in the morning before doing my hair is great too..lol.

Junetwin11 11-29-2011 07:56 AM

I use only IP products and plan too until I reach my goal and may use altenatives.

MustangMolly 11-29-2011 08:18 AM

I use only IP products and am very happy with my results.

rbtemplet 11-29-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YvetteSki (Post 4122132)

Wow, YvetteSki!!! Great pics!! You look awesome!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Y Guy (Post 4122150)
Only been using IP items since I started, thrilled with the result and appreciate having my coach to talk about things with too.

I enjoy having a coach as well!!

I use only IP products. Don't really know that much about the alternatives, but people seem to have success with them as well. My cousin is going to start IP after the holidays and was going to go the alternative route, but after reading about IP she has decided to go with IP products. She felt overwhelmed and thinks a coach would be beneficial to her.

sandralosingweight 11-29-2011 10:26 AM

I started using strictly IP at the beginning of my diet, then I learnt about alternatives and started using them to cut the cost.

kelly1962 11-29-2011 10:41 AM

I have only been using IP products but have considered using alternatives with Christmas coming. I spoke to my IP coach and told her what i was contemplating, as i am a single woman and it is hurting me financially and she told me that alternative products, i wont absorb as much protein as i do with IP. I know other people have used alternatives and have been successful, so i am in a bit of a quandry.