3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   IP Daily Chat Thursday 10/20/11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/245525-ip-daily-chat-thursday-10-20-11-a.html)

rbtemplet 10-20-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4078869)
She can do like my mom and just read...lol...She didn't want to sign up for the site so I just logged her into my account so she could stay where I was all time.

Oh, I'm sure if she ever takes the time to check it out she will be on (at least to read) all the time! She's kinda hard-headed...yesterday I was telling her about the individual packs of WF dressing to carry in her purse and she said "Oh, I'm not doing all that." So I just said "OK" and went on about my business. This morning she tells me how she is going to look for a bigger purse because she needs somewhere to put her Crystal Light and supplements...and whenever I place another order for WF to please order her some packets!! LOL!! Again, I just said "OK"! Haha!:D

Mom3LoveBugs 10-20-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4078771)
I add ice to my shake then use the blender and make it thicker so that I have to eat it with a spoon :)

thanks... I will try that next time... all mental I know, but I'm sure that will help! :)

wuv2bloved 10-20-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4078894)
Oh, I'm sure if she ever takes the time to check it out she will be on (at least to read) all the time! She's kinda hard-headed...yesterday I was telling her about the individual packs of WF dressing to carry in her purse and she said "Oh, I'm not doing all that." So I just said "OK" and went on about my business. This morning she tells me how she is going to look for a bigger purse because she needs somewhere to put her Crystal Light and supplements...and whenever I place another order for WF to please order her some packets!! LOL!! Again, I just said "OK"! Haha!:D

If you have a local grocery store that carries WF you can ask them to request the individual packets from the vendor. The Rouse's here didnt carry them so I spoke with the manager and told him that several of us are on this diet and this is the ONLY place we can find WF and he said just to let him know what I wanted and he would try to get it. The WF vendor comes and stocks their own products so you might check it out :)

When I call my mom we talk about some of the post on here, its crazy but I love it. My son bought me a bigger purse so that I can carry more stuff that I need in it. Before I just had a small Vera Bradley hipster....lol

colley 10-20-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Dieter (Post 4078882)
Question: What product has more collagen jello or cran-grata drink? Also, I asked my coach about other products and she said those were the only two. What is collagen supplement and is it available at only select offices.

I would assume the jello since it has more protein and that's where the protein is coming from. The collagen drink/supplement should be available to all clinics, it depends if they want to bring it in. They have it in mine.

rbtemplet 10-20-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4078903)
My son bought me a bigger purse so that I can carry more stuff that I need in it. Before I just had a small Vera Bradley hipster....lol

I can see that you would need something bigger than that! I have a "MOM" purse and I feel like I need one bigger sometimes!! LOL!:dizzy:

wuv2bloved 10-20-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbtemplet (Post 4078915)
I can see that you would need something bigger than that! I have a "MOM" purse and I feel like I need one bigger sometimes!! LOL!:dizzy:

when we would go out to eat and I pull out the MIO then the salad dressing he was like ummm MOM how in the world to you fit all that in there. I said its a mom thing you learn to pack well.....lol

Endless Dieter 10-20-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colley (Post 4078914)
I would assume the jello since it has more protein and that's where the protein is coming from. The collagen drink/supplement should be available to all clinics, it depends if they want to bring it in. They have it in mine.

Thanks, at next WI I am going to ask my coach again -does this collagen drink/supplement have a name?

scarmon1118 10-20-2011 03:18 PM

Good afternoon IP Folks!! Hope everyone is having a successful day!! Today was a little tough for me. Had a hard time this morning getting breakfast in before my day got INSANE!! Oh well, I can do it and so can you!! Keep up the good work!!

wuv2bloved 10-20-2011 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarmon1118 (Post 4078927)
Good afternoon IP Folks!! Hope everyone is having a successful day!! Today was a little tough for me. Had a hard time this morning getting breakfast in before my day got INSANE!! Oh well, I can do it and so can you!! Keep up the good work!!

Always be prepared for those crazy insane days. I always know what I am having for breakfast before I go to bed so I can just grab and go if i need too :)

desiree13 10-20-2011 03:26 PM

Happy Thursday...
So far so good today - newbie here! But last night I had my first Raz jello. Not a big jello fan never really liked the texture but I had it and was surprized it was good. !
Today I started with a shake, and chili for lunch! Downing the ice water now, and feeling like I'm on the right track...
Hoping to be thinner by spring!

colley 10-20-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endless Dieter (Post 4078919)
Thanks, at next WI I am going to ask my coach again -does this collagen drink/supplement have a name?

It's called Hydrolyzed Collagen and it comes in a bottle of 500 mls. It's made by the same people that make our supplements (Natura).

Endless Dieter 10-20-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colley (Post 4078937)
It's called Hydrolyzed Collagen and it comes in a bottle of 500 mls. It's made by the same people that make our supplements (Natura).

Thanks for sharing. This blog is so full of knowledge and it is really educating me much more about IP then my coach or intro seminar that was given at my clinic. Thanks again for time:)

desiree13 10-20-2011 03:59 PM

Genacol also makes a great Collagen...
I wonder if this would alright for me? Does anyone also take genacol?

Ishbel 10-20-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colley (Post 4078937)

Do you really 'like' it colley, my coach said some people gagged. But as you remember (maybe?) I was gagging on the jello LOL. So I was timid, but now that you guys are talking about it I'm thinking I may need to just try. Do you still get your 3 packets a day when you drink it?

colley 10-20-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ishbel (Post 4078979)
Do you really 'like' it colley, my coach said some people gagged. But as you remember (maybe?) I was gagging on the jello LOL. So I was timid, but now that you guys are talking about it I'm thinking I may need to just try. Do you still get your 3 packets a day when you drink it?

I don't mind it, and I still get my 3 packets a day. I didn't try to drink the jello (hehe) so I don't mind it (I also make mine into 2 servings and then add a pudding on top of both to get 2 non restrictive snacks). The bottle says to eliminate 1 packet, but my coach said to disregard it as its just a little extra protein.