3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Wayward's group of helpful supporters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/244587-waywards-group-helpful-supporters.html)

patns 10-05-2011 05:39 PM

Ssorry Bella, we were posting at the same time. Your problem is likely from the flow fibre as we are not eating fruit.

My coach sold me something which is not on the IP plan, I would be in trouble without it. They are from Avena Originals, they are called Herb Cocktail Capsules. I reordered them on line. Mine came from Canada, but it also says they are in Las Vegas too.

Good for you with the alternatives.
My coach was excellent but it has taken a load of my mind not spending all that money to lose a pound a week or less. We will keep on trucking and conquer this! But your losses are really looking up. WTG!!

kindanuts 10-05-2011 05:51 PM

Shoot, I just ate some spaghetti squash because I thought it was ok and then looked it up afterward and it wasn't on the list. Dumb. Does anyone know anything about this squash?

kindanuts 10-05-2011 05:58 PM

I just looked spaghetti squash up and found out that in 1/2 cup (which is about what I had) has 21 cal but 5gm carb and 2gm sugar. Do you think it would help if I skip my evening packet?

kindanuts 10-05-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4060304)
Man O Man, I thought I grabbed my cappachino drink this morning when I got my food by I got the chocolate drink instead so I'm grrrrrr at myself! I like it don't get me wrong but like the other better...oh well...life goes on. I decided to treat myself and went get my nails done. She had new fall colors and I got this awesome pinky orangish color its great...I Love it!

Not as bad as when I was in a hurry and shook up oatmeal to go when I thought it was a drink... not good uncooked and cold:dizzy:

wuv2bloved 10-05-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindanuts (Post 4060476)
I just looked spaghetti squash up and found out that in 1/2 cup (which is about what I had) has 21 cal but 5gm carb and 2gm sugar. Do you think it would help if I skip my evening packet?

Its a winter squash we can't have it! DO NOT SKIP YOUR PACKET!

Determined126 10-05-2011 06:37 PM

Your body definitely needs the protein before you go to bed. Definitely do not skip.

kindanuts 10-05-2011 06:42 PM

ok thanks I just thought sice i messed up it would help. I'll just pick the lowest carb packet I have:^:

Wayward 10-05-2011 07:26 PM

Pat, aha a common problem.
You have Windows 7, internet explorer 7 would not have been preloaded on your computer, if anything it has IE9 preloaded if it's pretty recent.
Here is how you get rid of it,
Click on the little windows button the lower left hand corner.
Go to computer
Along the top you will see "Organize/ System Properties/ Uninstall or change a program

Click on uninstall or change a program
This will make a list of all programs on your computer
Now on the left hand side of that window you will see "View Installed Updates"
Click on that
There will be a lot, Adobe, Microsoft Office, Windows etc.
Scroll down through the list until you see the one that says Internet Explorer 9 or IE9 I cannot remember since mine is uninstalled :)

Highlight it and up on the top you will see "Organize and Uninstall"
Click on Uninstall, you will get a warning about removing it, do it anyway, click continue.
You may have to reboot I cannot remember, but this will roll it back to Internet Explorer 8.

See much more complicated lol.
But you should be able to do it now.

Wayward 10-05-2011 07:28 PM

Now to switch gears from computers to butt ... Bella, are you getting enough oil in your diet?
That is one of the ahem causes of that, constipation and not enough oil to slide your business lol.
I have come close a couple of times, up your lettuce and up your oil a little, it may help.
Can't believe we are discussing that, talk about a supportive group of people lol.
:bike2:

Ryuu 10-05-2011 07:46 PM

Since were discussing interesting bodily problems, I have what i believe to be a boil in my armpit. How do I get rid of it, any one know?

SarahDC 10-05-2011 08:16 PM

Hi all!
Just wanted to check in. Still trucking along and staying OP :). It is officially rainy season here in the PNW and getting colder. It is so hard to keep my hands warm so I am glad my new car has a heated steering wheel, it actually helps. I have been a little colder since being on the program anyways so this winter it might seem even colder. I weigh in Friday and feel lighter this week so hoping for a good one.
Hey I finally put a pic of me as my avatar. It is recent, I would like to put two side by side in my signature. Do I need to make it in Word first or if anyone has any tips on that I would greatly appreciate it.
Well have a great evening, almost time for my yoga class!

wuv2bloved 10-05-2011 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahDC (Post 4060569)
Hi all!
Just wanted to check in. Still trucking along and staying OP :). It is officially rainy season here in the PNW and getting colder. It is so hard to keep my hands warm so I am glad my new car has a heated steering wheel, it actually helps. I have been a little colder since being on the program anyways so this winter it might seem even colder. I weigh in Friday and feel lighter this week so hoping for a good one.
Hey I finally put a pic of me as my avatar. It is recent, I would like to put two side by side in my signature. Do I need to make it in Word first or if anyone has any tips on that I would greatly appreciate it.
Well have a great evening, almost time for my yoga class!

I did mine in Paint, you can do it in words as well

SarahDC 10-05-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuv2bloved (Post 4060570)
I did mine in Paint, you can do it in words as well

Thanks, I have been playing around with it and don't have it figured out yet but I am sure I will. I tried loading the word doc and it said wrong kind of file or something. I am sure it is easy I am just making it hard lol.
Oh, congrats on the great weight loss this week and overall!!

Bellamack 10-05-2011 08:53 PM

Wayward,

I think I will increase my fish oil a little too. I have to say this has never, ever been a problem for me, so it is definitely a diet realted issue.

You are doing sooooo well on the program and it sounds like you are working out more and more. I really need to step up my exercise a little, but don't want to over do it.

love all my IP buddies, you are the best!

wuv2bloved 10-05-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SarahDC (Post 4060593)
Thanks, I have been playing around with it and don't have it figured out yet but I am sure I will. I tried loading the word doc and it said wrong kind of file or something. I am sure it is easy I am just making it hard lol.
Oh, congrats on the great weight loss this week and overall!!

it has to be a jpeg file....lol....you will have to put one picture then cut the other pic and paste it with the first pic