Old 09-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #1  
Carrielee

S/C/G: 227/190/160

Height: 5'3"

Default quick questions from a sort of newbie..

First are the IP supplements mandatory? Can I maybe try something from the drug store... cheaper.. they are so expensive. another question I have is about the soy pattie.. is it restricted? ooo and one more, is it possible to speed up anything I have been on the low end of losses every weigh in, I weigh in every 2 weeks and each time 6 lbs.. that adds up to about 3 lbs a week. which is great, but I see alot of others have weigh bigger losses. I dont weigh in until friday, and IM expecting lower becasue one day last weekend I had a ladies night which consisted of vodka and cheese and crackers for me. I resisted everything else. Which surprisingly wasnt hard. thnks!!!
Carrielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrielee View Post
First are the IP supplements mandatory? Can I maybe try something from the drug store... cheaper.. they are so expensive. another question I have is about the soy pattie.. is it restricted? ooo and one more, is it possible to speed up anything I have been on the low end of losses every weigh in, I weigh in every 2 weeks and each time 6 lbs.. that adds up to about 3 lbs a week. which is great, but I see alot of others have weigh bigger losses. I dont weigh in until friday, and IM expecting lower becasue one day last weekend I had a ladies night which consisted of vodka and cheese and crackers for me. I resisted everything else. Which surprisingly wasnt hard. thnks!!!
You can substitute with others from a drug store just make sure you are getting at least what the IP supplements have.

I don't remember about the soy pattie, I had them one and never bought them again.

You can not speed up anything to make yourself lose faster. I have lost 80lbs and my average is 3.6lbs a week. Your body will let go of your weight when its ready. Another thing NEVER....EVER....compare your losses to anyone else's. EVERYONE is different, we all lose at different times and our bodies change from day to day.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:46 PM   #3  
Carrielee

S/C/G: 227/190/160

Height: 5'3"

SO you didnt like the soy pattie?? haha... thats one of my favorites.. but thanks for the great answers!
Carrielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #4  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrielee View Post
SO you didnt like the soy pattie?? haha... thats one of my favorites.. but thanks for the great answers!
Nope, couldn't even finish the ONE i made....lol...you are welcome
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #5  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hi,

I never bought the IP supplements as I find them to be very expensive, I always buy my supplements from local pharmacies and Costco.

Attached for you is the IP sheet about the supplements in order to see which supplement you can substitute and still get what is recommended on IP.

Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IPsupplements[1].pdf (36.1 KB, 21 views)
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #6  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi,

I never bought the IP supplements as I find them to be very expensive, I always buy my supplements from local pharmacies and Costco.

Attached for you is the IP sheet about the supplements in order to see which supplement you can substitute and still get what is recommended on IP.

Good luck.
And here is another one for your info as well.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Supplement_Overview-IP.pdf (75.6 KB, 15 views)
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote