Old 09-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'8''

Default Focus28 alternatives?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to do ideal protein on my own so I was looking at alternative products on Amazon. Has anyone heard of Focus28? They have a store on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...qid=1316013667) and their food options look good. I prefer savory to sweet so the soups and other hearty options are better for me. But I googled the company and appaently Focus28 is its own diet similar to IP. Has anyone tried any of their products? Should I follow the IP protocol with these meals (4 cups of veggies and cal-mag/pot-cal supplements)? My other option is ProtiDiet, but they don't have as wide of a variety of foods... at least not the type I like!
QuietSplendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #2  

I have been doing the Focus28 diet for 3 1/2 weeks so far. I actually like most of the food - the entrees in particular. I ordered the Eight Week Program, and I haven't found anything yet that I really hate (although I don't think I'm going to like the Cream of Mushroom Soup or the Raspberry Hot Cocoa). Anyway, I'm down 7 1/2 pounds in three weeks (though I admit to cheating here and there). I've been blogging about it - maybe something there will help - http://www.laineymarie.com/

Anyway, I can only comment on the Focus28 diet - I've never tried Ideal Protein or ProtiDiet. I was on NutriSystem about 6 years ago, and I didn't care much for the food. But, as I said, the Focus28 food is actually pretty good, and I'm pleased with how I'm doing so far.

Whatever you choose to do - Good Luck!
Lainey71 is offline   Reply With Quote