Old 08-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #1  
started IP on 6/17/2011

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5''

Default On Vaca- off IP- need advice

Hi All!

I am currently on vacation (until the 28th). Per my coach I am off IP for this time and have thus far been eating like a "normal" person (also indulging a bit although responsibly). I have a question though...

There are a couple days (like tomorrow and Friday) that I will be traveling and thought maybe, although I am off plan, I could throw and all-IP day in the mix to help me avoid gain/get rid of some of the carb store. What do you think? Will having a full IP day tomorrow after being off IP since Friday be beneficial?

Thoughts?Advice?

I have been really really active- we hiked seven hour yesterday STRAIGHT up a mountain...hiked four hours today and then rafted...
champaignsupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

I certainly would do that. Have fun.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

How are you feeling ? If you are that active, you may need the extra carbs and calories. If you are not going to be as active, I would probably eat like a phase II day. Hope you are having a great time!
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:36 AM   #4  

I just got back from vacation (1 week). I knew I was not going to be able to stick to diet completely since we were going to be out and about, riding bikes, walking a lot, etc. So out of the 21 packets I brought with me I came back with 6 left. So I did the effort of eating the heavier meal at lunch and a lighter meal (or IP Soup) at night. I was able to have some indulgences, and I only gained .2 lbs when I came back. So essentially I stayed the same as when I left which was my goal. Whenever you think you can bring an IP drink in your bag and water do that instead of getting off program food. Good luck!
useruser is offline   Reply With Quote