3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   New to Ideal Protein (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/240378-new-ideal-protein.html)

Wildcatinwa 08-23-2011 01:37 PM

Everyone sharing is very encouraging! I am so glad everyone is doing well. My 2nd WI is tomorrow and I get all nervous!!

wuv2bloved 08-23-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcatinwa (Post 4003173)
Everyone sharing is very encouraging! I am so glad everyone is doing well. My 2nd WI is tomorrow and I get all nervous!!

Don't be nervous, you will do fine!!....here is hoping to a wonderful WI for you!

Redy2looz 08-23-2011 06:29 PM

Ok, so I went shopping and purchased all I needed. I am on Day 2 and doing well so far. It is crazy how full you can get from 2 cups of veggies. I hope to soon be reporting great weight loss sucess like the rest of you ladies. Keep up the good work, it is all so very encouraging :-)

Changetoday 08-23-2011 06:41 PM

Hello! I just had my second child 4 mths ago and gained A LOT of weight. I have seen 4 success stories right here in my home town including my mom. I started IP August 16th and my W1- lost 5 lbs. So I am excited to get going and wished I would have started earlier. I have been reading all your post for 1 week now and you are all very encouraging. Thank goodness for this forum!!!

wuv2bloved 08-23-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redy2looz (Post 4003624)
Ok, so I went shopping and purchased all I needed. I am on Day 2 and doing well so far. It is crazy how full you can get from 2 cups of veggies. I hope to soon be reporting great weight loss sucess like the rest of you ladies. Keep up the good work, it is all so very encouraging :-)

You will do just fine!! stay OP and you will see the pounds and inches melt away!!

stolaf 08-23-2011 07:33 PM

Congrats to all the brand-new newbies. Keep up the good work. Remember to plan ahead. I do best when I cut up my veggies and have them quicky on hand. If I have to do a lot of prep work when I am hungry, that will just not work!

Redy2looz 08-23-2011 08:15 PM

Just placed online order for 3 weeks worth of alternative products that appear to be comparable to IP items. Here's to some good changes in my future. I agree with stolaf - so much of success stories start with proper planning!

leganegan 08-24-2011 09:52 AM

Welcome all the newcomers! You will love the plan if you stay 100% On Plan (OP). You will find this site to be your new addiction, replacing your food addiction!!!! So much love and support from men and women who are going through the same successes and challenges!
get your water and (and some), salt, veggies, lettuce and protein and you will never feel deprived.
have a great IP week!!!

Krista7382 08-24-2011 10:11 AM

Hello all newcomers! I've been on IP since July 11th and I love it! I have lost 22 lbs so far (some minor set backs at the end of July). Keep with it and you will definitely see results. You may not have big losses every week but you will see your body slimming down and transforming!

Also, definitely read the boards as soon as possible or even before you start. I read up on the boards before I had my first doctor's appointment and am so glad I did. My coach is relatively new and did NOT have nearly enough information. Most of the stuff I know about IP I learned from here and from my sister in law's mother who's on the diet.

For the guys out there who are starting out, my dad lost 40 lbs in a little over the month. He said he feels great, so get moving!! :)

Good luck everyone and remember to stay OP!

Bellamack 08-24-2011 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redy2looz (Post 4003772)
Just placed online order for 3 weeks worth of alternative products that appear to be comparable to IP items. Here's to some good changes in my future. I agree with stolaf - so much of success stories start with proper planning!

I just place a gigantic order with Noshua, gearing up to swithch to alternatives, I am losing at a very slow rate, so the cost of IP is killing me. Plus we are headed into the $300+ heat bill months :(. If you find some really good stuff,make sure you post. thx

Wildcatinwa 08-24-2011 11:46 AM

Odd day yesterday

I had an odd or even off day yesterday. I was OP and everything was fine until I got a call at 5:00pm saying I was late for my hair appt (I thought it was on Wednesday) I know I will be there a couple of hours so I mixed up a shake and ran to my appt. Because I was late, my hairdresser was late, I didn't get home until 8:30. I thought it was too late to eat dinner, we usually go to bed by 9:30. (up around 5ish) I had my IP pudding took most of my supplements and went to bet at 10. What does that do to your system to skip the "normal meal" vegies and lettuce? I got in the protien supplements? Your thoughts?:?:

michelletroy 08-24-2011 02:32 PM

Newbie here too!

Hey everyone! I am new to IP as well! I started IP on 8/8/2011 and had pretty good results so far!

WI1 - lost 6.4 pounds
WI2 - lost 1.2 pounds

I don't have really that much to lose, I was actually trying to get rid of the dimples in my butt more than anything so my weight training won't feel like I am doing it for nothing (wasn't getting results fast enough) so my main reason for IP is to get my body fat percentage (not BMI) down to 18% (which is considered Athlete status for women).

Previously I had done HCG to get the majority of my weight off, so I am pretty familiar with following a protocol....BUT....I cheated pretty good last night :mad: And of course, I am pretty unhappy for myself being stupid. So, I will tell you all what I cheated with:
2 - Special K 90 calories Honey Nut Bars
3 - Spoons of Jif Peanut Butter
1 - Spoon sugar free raspberry jelly

SCOLD AWAY!!! Please!!! I told my co-workers who ask me about my progress all the time and they gave me complete grief this morning!! I try to think of the positive here and the only positive I can think of is that I least I didn't cheat with donuts or chocolate cake or something like that. Anyways, I am really liking the inches coming off so hopefully my cheat doesn't hit me too hard on my WI Monday and hopefully my body goes back into Ketosis quickly! If it does hit me, then I am prepared and will NOT GIVE UP!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-pu...7/115/129/.png

MarthaH 08-29-2011 11:03 PM

Hello again......Hope you are all doing good. I had my third WI today, another 3 lbs GONE!!!! Yesssssss. In 3 weeks, I've lost a total of 16 lbs. Can't wait to get halfway to my goal, just 6 lbs away.

Thanks for all the support.

Martha

wuv2bloved 08-29-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarthaH (Post 4012457)
Hello again......Hope you are all doing good. I had my third WI today, another 3 lbs GONE!!!! Yesssssss. In 3 weeks, I've lost a total of 16 lbs. Can't wait to get halfway to my goal, just 6 lbs away.

Martha

Great job, your halfway point will come faster than you think. Keep it up!

Redy2looz 08-29-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarthaH (Post 4012457)

Martha

Martha - congrats to you!