Old 08-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #1  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Default Help with Weight Loss Wrinkles

I have happily lost 73 pounds and am continuing. I have noticed that my face wrinkles are more pronounced. My coach and my online research says this is from losing fat under the skin in the face.
So I was wondering if anyone has any creams that they find are particularly effective for wrinkles.
Also has anyone tried RetinA?
Thanks for any input!!
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #2  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
I have happily lost 73 pounds and am continuing. I have noticed that my face wrinkles are more pronounced. My coach and my online research says this is from losing fat under the skin in the face.
So I was wondering if anyone has any creams that they find are particularly effective for wrinkles.
Thanks for any input!!
Do some research on Vitamin C facial products? Not only do they brighten your skin but they also tone. I have a mask that I use once per week for many years....wrinkles at 50 years of age are very few.
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #3  
I know I can

I want to check out the Lifestyle lift. It looks like the results are amazing.
Sorry, just realized you wanted creams.

Last edited by Watkat; 08-01-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 247/180.8/170

Height: 5'5

I've been hearing lots about No 7 products being amazing and even stars are beginning to use it.
lisalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:47 PM   #5  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Wrinkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Thanks for any input!!
I know you are asking about creams but as a treat for myself when I reached goal, I splurged and got some Restalyne (filler) in the "marionette" lines under my mouth. It did help but at 6 months, I think I need a "refill".
woolberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 AM   #6  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Thanks everyone for all of the good advice!
I will definitely look for Vit C masks and No. 7 products. I think I should start doing a weekly mask and indulge in a monthly facial.
Woolberger..I will keep the filler option available when I reach goal.
Watkat: I have also seen the Lifestyle lift ads..look intriguing.

Last edited by Maile; 08-02-2011 at 09:22 AM.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:23 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 189/160.5/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
Do some research on Vitamin C facial products? Not only do they brighten your skin but they also tone. I have a mask that I use once per week for many years....wrinkles at 50 years of age are very few.
are you going to share the name of this mask? please??
sonoio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #8  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoio View Post
are you going to share the name of this mask? please??
Not a problem. I have several different masks that I use by a company called Image Skincare. Unfortunately, you can't purchase them in stores or online.....I've tried. Years ago, I was having some serious problems with cystic acne so I opted to go to a esthetician for help. She was a godsend and taught me a home care system. I saw her every 6-8 weeks for about 9 months. It has been so worth the inital investment. Image has a Vital C line (excellent products) and I use the hydrating enzyme mask after I use their Clear Cell medicated acne masque (great for blackheads). Every other week I use their Ageless total resufacing masque. I am considering adding their Vital C cleanser and serum as well....one day!

Serious Skin Care (via HSN) has an excellent Vitamin C line as well. I have used several of their products but I keep going back to the Image products due to my oily skin.
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote