3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Dr Tran Tien Chanh Book In Paperback? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/237689-dr-tran-tien-chanh-book-paperback.html)

disgal 07-10-2011 08:11 AM

Dr Tran Tien Chanh Book In Paperback?

I have been reading Dr TRAN TIEN CHANH's Book online, but would love to get my hands on a paperback copy for easier reading (don't want to use all that ink to print on my home computer....and with my luck it will get jammed halfway thru)!! LOL!! Has anyone had luck finding a copy? Here in the States I tried online at Borders and Amazon but no luck. :(

Aunt Sheshie 07-10-2011 08:54 AM

I'm not sure there is such a thing... it would be nice, though... I'd think if the book came in a hard copy, it would be available on his website & so far, I haven't seen anything like that... sorry, I wasn't much help, was I?..

hugs :hug:

disgal 07-10-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie (Post 3929024)
I'm not sure there is such a thing... it would be nice, though... I'd think if the book came in a hard copy, it would be available on his website & so far, I haven't seen anything like that... sorry, I wasn't much help, was I?..

hugs :hug:

Thanks for your help!!:hug: I actually saw the paperback on Amazon, but it was "out of stock", and they "don't know when it will be available again".

I think I will chance printing it on my computer....it's a very good read so far!!!

Rocky Monarch 07-10-2011 02:15 PM

you could also send it to Kinkos to copy. If you go to FedEx kinkos online, you can send them the PDF and they will print it for you in about 24 hours. You can get it 3-hole punched or put in slip cover binder too. If you ask for it double sided it may not be too bad. You can put in the order and before you hit "buy" it will tell you the price, in case it turns out to be too expensive.

disgal 07-10-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch (Post 3929379)
you could also send it to Kinkos to copy. If you go to FedEx kinkos online, you can send them the PDF and they will print it for you in about 24 hours. You can get it 3-hole punched or put in slip cover binder too. If you ask for it double sided it may not be too bad. You can put in the order and before you hit "buy" it will tell you the price, in case it turns out to be too expensive.

Thanks!!:carrot:

disgal 07-11-2011 09:59 AM

So I printed out the entire book last night (need to remember to pick up another ink cartridge next time I'm out- haha)! Then at weigh in this morning I asked about the book and my clinic had TWO copies of it!! My coach is letting me borrow one of the books and she's going to ask her boss if I can purchase it (I'd rather have the book than a printed out copy)!! Woot woot!!! :carrot:

Wrecky 07-11-2011 04:58 PM

I've been slowly going through it and I would recommend it to everyone who is following IP. I feel very much more informed and I now understand the process which really makes me more comfortable. I was very concerned about how hard it would be to maintain the loss. I do believe if I follow all the instruction it should all work out perfectly!

disgal 07-11-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrecky (Post 3931407)
I've been slowly going through it and I would recommend it to everyone who is following IP. I feel very much more informed and I now understand the process which really makes me more comfortable. I was very concerned about how hard it would be to maintain the loss. I do believe if I follow all the instruction it should all work out perfectly!

Agreed!!! I thought it was a very good read!! It would be great if the clinics included it in the initial consultation packet...don't you think? :)

Wrecky 07-11-2011 07:24 PM

You would think!