Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #1  
started 2/22/11
Thread Starter
 
disgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MA, USA (but in my mind....DISNEY WORLD)!!
Posts: 493

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default Dr Tran Tien Chanh Book In Paperback?

I have been reading Dr TRAN TIEN CHANH's Book online, but would love to get my hands on a paperback copy for easier reading (don't want to use all that ink to print on my home computer....and with my luck it will get jammed halfway thru)!! LOL!! Has anyone had luck finding a copy? Here in the States I tried online at Borders and Amazon but no luck.
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #2  
Senior Member
 
Aunt Sheshie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: High Desert of West Texas
Posts: 841

Default

I'm not sure there is such a thing... it would be nice, though... I'd think if the book came in a hard copy, it would be available on his website & so far, I haven't seen anything like that... sorry, I wasn't much help, was I?..

hugs
Aunt Sheshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #3  
started 2/22/11
Thread Starter
 
disgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MA, USA (but in my mind....DISNEY WORLD)!!
Posts: 493

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
I'm not sure there is such a thing... it would be nice, though... I'd think if the book came in a hard copy, it would be available on his website & so far, I haven't seen anything like that... sorry, I wasn't much help, was I?..

hugs
Thanks for your help!! I actually saw the paperback on Amazon, but it was "out of stock", and they "don't know when it will be available again".

I think I will chance printing it on my computer....it's a very good read so far!!!
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 03:15 PM   #4  
Getting it Done!
 
Rocky Monarch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 360

S/C/G: 177/138/140

Height: 5'-3"

Default

you could also send it to Kinkos to copy. If you go to FedEx kinkos online, you can send them the PDF and they will print it for you in about 24 hours. You can get it 3-hole punched or put in slip cover binder too. If you ask for it double sided it may not be too bad. You can put in the order and before you hit "buy" it will tell you the price, in case it turns out to be too expensive.
Rocky Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #5  
started 2/22/11
Thread Starter
 
disgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MA, USA (but in my mind....DISNEY WORLD)!!
Posts: 493

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Monarch View Post
you could also send it to Kinkos to copy. If you go to FedEx kinkos online, you can send them the PDF and they will print it for you in about 24 hours. You can get it 3-hole punched or put in slip cover binder too. If you ask for it double sided it may not be too bad. You can put in the order and before you hit "buy" it will tell you the price, in case it turns out to be too expensive.
Thanks!!
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #6  
started 2/22/11
Thread Starter
 
disgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MA, USA (but in my mind....DISNEY WORLD)!!
Posts: 493

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default

So I printed out the entire book last night (need to remember to pick up another ink cartridge next time I'm out- haha)! Then at weigh in this morning I asked about the book and my clinic had TWO copies of it!! My coach is letting me borrow one of the books and she's going to ask her boss if I can purchase it (I'd rather have the book than a printed out copy)!! Woot woot!!!

disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #7  
Member
 
Wrecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 83

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Default

I've been slowly going through it and I would recommend it to everyone who is following IP. I feel very much more informed and I now understand the process which really makes me more comfortable. I was very concerned about how hard it would be to maintain the loss. I do believe if I follow all the instruction it should all work out perfectly!
Wrecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #8  
started 2/22/11
Thread Starter
 
disgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: MA, USA (but in my mind....DISNEY WORLD)!!
Posts: 493

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecky View Post
I've been slowly going through it and I would recommend it to everyone who is following IP. I feel very much more informed and I now understand the process which really makes me more comfortable. I was very concerned about how hard it would be to maintain the loss. I do believe if I follow all the instruction it should all work out perfectly!
Agreed!!! I thought it was a very good read!! It would be great if the clinics included it in the initial consultation packet...don't you think?
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #9  
Member
 
Wrecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 83

S/C/G: 211.4/204.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Default

You would think!
Wrecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.