Old 05-29-2011, 05:42 PM   #1  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Question Need help with IP

Okay, im a canadian, i live in a tiny town. IP doesnt exist anywhere close to me and to top it off..im a stay at home mom who doesnt have an income that doesnt even come close to being able to be on IP even if i could find a centre or a place to get all the stuff..But i have seen so much ive seen success on this forum and others about people being really successful with IP lifestyle..and ive tried just about everything to lose weight..So could someone help me with phase 1? I really want to do this..but i dont know how to do it?

I need to know how to do it? What do you eat? What does a day look like? How much do you eat? What are you allowed to eat? How much exercise? What can i use as a drink replacement for these IP packs??? Remember im in Canada! I cant get US products anywhere it seems...So help me do this...
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Try to read the stickys at the beginning of the forum, and the alternative thread, there is too much infor for just one person to explain everything in a few lines. You will need to spend some time so you understand what your doing, so that you will have sucess!

Last edited by locks; 05-29-2011 at 05:49 PM.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/196/170

Height: 5'8"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...et-phases.html

check out this thread...and there is a posting by JORDANA which has the 4 phases to this diet...
GailMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #4  

I am also Canadian, and i have been on IP since April 11. I live in a Northern community in Manitoba, and I order my items from a friend in Alberta. There are also alternatives to the IP plan with products from http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store/ that are 1/3 the price of IP. READ READ AND READ some more...become informed. IP is very expensive but the results are super.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #5  
Porthardygurl

so do i do 2 shakes a day and one healthy meal? is that how it works? cause im confused with all the information all over this forum..which is why i posted a new thread asking for help..because i got overwhelmed by reading a zillion posts.. Can someone break it down easily for me?

How many shakes a day? What should my one meal consist of? What CANT YOU eat?? What CAN you eat?
Old 05-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #6  

Phase 1: To Be Followed Until 90% of Your Weight-Loss Goal is Achieved.
Dieter Handout
*Serving size must be respected with no more/no less then indicated.*
Please Note: Natura Omega III, Anti-Oxy & Enzymes are strongly recommended in all phases
Dinner Protein: (Suggested Options) - No frying or breading permitted.
Fish: Anchovy, Bass, Catfish, Cod, Grouper, Haddock, Halibut, Hake, Mahi-Mahi, Monk Fish, Pike, Perch, Red Snapper,
Redfish, Sea Bass, Shark, Smelt, Sole, Sword Fish, Tilapia, Tuna (Red Tuna-1 x per week) Trout, Turbot, Whiting, Walleye,
Wild Salmon (1 x per week) Seafood: Crab, Crawfish, Clams, Lobster, Mussels, Oysters, Shrimp, Scampi, Scallops (4 large),
Squid
Beef: Flank Steak, (extra-lean) Ground Beef, Rump Steak, Roast, Sirloin, Round, Tournedos, Tenderloin
Veal: Breast, Cutlet, Inside Round Steak, Rib, Shank, Shoulder, Tenderloin
Poultry: (skinless) Chicken, Fowl, Quails, Turkey, (2) Whole Eggs, Wild Birds,
Pork: Fat-Free Cooked Ham, Pork Tenderloin,
Other: Bison, Deer, Elk, Frog’s Legs, Kidney, Liver, Ostrich, Rabbit
Vegetables
Select: Algae, Alfalfa, Asparagus, Arugula, Broccoli, Bean Sprouts, Cauliflower, Cabbage (red, pak choi, bok choy), Celery,
Celeriac, Chicory, Collards, Cress, Cucumbers, Dill Pickles, Endive, Fennel, Field Salad, Green Onions, Green Bell Peppers
(cooked) , Kale, Kohlrabi, Leeks, Mushrooms, Okra, Onions (raw only), Hot Peppers, Radicchio, Radish, Rhubarb,
Sauerkraut, Soya, Sorrel, Spinach, Swiss Chard, Turnip, Watercress, Zucchini
Occasional (You may choose two items only per week from this list): Brussels Sprouts, Beans (Green & Wax),
Eggplant, Palm Hearts, Peppers (all colors other then green - cooked) Rutabaga, Snow Peas, Swede, Tomato
Not permitted: Artichoke, Avocado, Beets, Carrots, Chick Peas, Corn, Parsnips, Peas, (all) Potatoes, Pumpkin, Sweet Corn,
Squash, Yams
Seasonings
Apple Cider Vinegar, Fine Herbs, Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Lemon Grass, Hot Mustard, Hot Sauce, Soya Sauce, Spices (MSGFree/No Carbs), Tamari Sauce, White Vinegar- NO BALSAMIC or REDWINE VINEGAR!!
Restricted Foods - only 1 of the following Ideal Protein envelopes are permitted per day; All Bars, All Soy Puffs, Chili, Oatmeal, Pancakes, All Soy Nuts, Muffins, Salt and Vinegar Ridges, (Hearty Beef Stew & Spaghetti are permitted a maximum of 2 times per week). Please note: it is strongly recommended that no restricted foods are consumed during a dieter’s first
2-3 weeks for maximum results.
IMPORTANT – Anything that is not included on this sheet must be zero carb, zero fat and zero sugar.
Meal ideas with or without Ideal Protein Gourmet Food can be found in our Volume II Recipe Book.
Breakfast Lunch Dinner Snack Compulsory Daily Additions
BREAKFAST
Begin Drinking Water
1 Ideal Protein Envelope
(Optional)
Coffee/Tea with
1 oz of Skim Milk
1 Natura Multi-Vita
1 Natura Potassium-Calcium
*Sweetener Permitted*
Continue Drinking Water
LUNCH
1 Ideal Protein Envelope
Plus
*2 Cups of Select
Vegetables & Unlimited Lettuce
Use Sea Salt with Your Meal
Continue Drinking Water
DINNER
7 oz of Fish or Seafood
or 5 oz of Beef,
Poultry, Pork or Veal
Plus
*2 Cups of Select
Vegetables &
Unlimited Lettuce
Use Sea Salt with Your Meal
2 Natura Cal-Mag
1 Natura Multi-Vita
Continue Drinking Water
1 Ideal Protein Envelope
2 Natura Cal-Mag
½ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
64 oz. of Water (minimum)
1-2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil or Grape Seed Extract Oil
Ideal Protein Supplements
2 Natura Multi-Vita (with food)
4 Natura Cal-Mag
1 Natura Potassium-Calcium (with
food)
Old 05-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
so do i do 2 shakes a day and one healthy meal? is that how it works? cause im confused with all the information all over this forum..which is why i posted a new thread asking for help..because i got overwhelmed by reading a zillion posts.. Can someone break it down easily for me?

How many shakes a day? What should my one meal consist of? What CANT YOU eat?? What CAN you eat?
The last posting is the sheet given to me by my coach for PHASE 1...there are 4 phases to this diet
Old 05-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #8  
Porthardygurl

Thank you Gail..that answered my question perfectly..thats what i was looking for!