Old 05-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 147/138.8/105

Height: 5' 2.25"

Default I am so excited to start!!!

I had my consultation today and we decided I should start Phase I on Monday!!! I had planned this anyway, but it feels official not what I have bought the packets and had my weigh in! I have about 40 pounds to get to my goal. I REALLY want to get there in 10 weeks, but my coach told me 12 is more likely if I do it perfectly. So we'll see. I might be perfect on the plan just to try and prove him wrong! I am really excited but a little nervous since I haven't tasted any of the packets yet! lol What if I hate them! Anyway... just wanted to say yippeeeee!!
longhorn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #2  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Luck!! You will do great!! There is a ton of info on this forum...this is a great place! The first week is hard, but you will see great results and that will keep you going!
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Congratulations on taking that first step! Good luck and hang tough during that first week! We are here for ya'!
Susie_Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: H 214/IP 205/192/130

Height: 5'4"

Good Luck - I've been struggling on my own for most of this year with little results. But just started with IP and I had a 5 pound lost the first week. It really works with commitment - I know you are going to do great!
coming40andfabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

Best wishes to you!! I start on Monday and have about 65 pounds to lose by the fall... There is a lot of support on here!
katiebeth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 10:48 PM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

Default Good luck Longhorn96!

I'm a Newbie to the plan and have just headed into week 3 and just wanted to say that I quite like the food...a couple of selections I'm not too crazy about but most I like - some are actually quite delish! It's subjective and everyone has differing tastes but just wanted to say don't get discouraged if you try one or two that don't work for you - there are quite a few options! IP works and it's easy is my experience.
Good luck, Stell
StellaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 147/138.8/105

Height: 5' 2.25"

Thank you so much everyone! I really am feeling very ready to do this. We were invited with two other couples to a baseball game in 3 weeks and I told them we can go but I will not be drinking (just to make sure they wouldn't think I was a party pooper). I think that's when I realized I was really serious this time. There are excuses to be made every week. I am going to do this with NO exceptions. I can have TONS of fun with no alcohol or "bad" food!
longhorn96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #8  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Longhorn96, welcome to this board. You've made the best decision in regards to your health!! Many of us can attest that we are thinner, healthier and happier in just months!!
Ironically, I was at a baseball game Friday night and we played the Longhorns (I'm in Nebraska) and, 15 weeks in to this diet, I can say I still wasn't tempted by the food/drinks. I feel like my body is balanced and those cravings just don't exist. If they do rear their ugly head, I just remember how expensive this diet it and how much it means to me to complete my goal.
You'll do great!!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #9  

I am "restarting" myself this MONDAY and have much determination to stick with this, change my eating habits, and get rid of this excess weight. If anyone has any tips that might help me throughout these first few weeks to keep motivated I'd love to hear from you! :-)
flaminpixie is offline   Reply With Quote