3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Need help getting back on track... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/228763-need-help-getting-back-track.html)

syoung 03-23-2011 11:34 PM

Need help getting back on track...

Hi, I have been on IP since July. I went off of it for a few months during the holidays. In January I decided to get back to it. But now that I went off of the diet I am having a very hard time getting back on track. I can't seem to lose the pounds a week like I was at the beginning. I also am having a hard time not cheating!! My coach said that I should try the Novi-Cleanse for 23 days to see if that can get me going again. So far I am not sure it is working! I feel bloated ALL THE TIME. I sure hope I can get out of this rut.
I need to try to get my mind back on track and be done with dieting!! What are you all doing to keep yourself on track and losing more than 2 pounds a week?

Thanks for any info you may have! :)

darbs7 03-24-2011 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syoung (Post 3772369)
Hi, I have been on IP since July. I went off of it for a few months during the holidays. In January I decided to get back to it. But now that I went off of the diet I am having a very hard time getting back on track. I can't seem to lose the pounds a week like I was at the beginning. I also am having a hard time not cheating!! My coach said that I should try the Novi-Cleanse for 23 days to see if that can get me going again. So far I am not sure it is working! I feel bloated ALL THE TIME. I sure hope I can get out of this rut.
I need to try to get my mind back on track and be done with dieting!! What are you all doing to keep yourself on track and losing more than 2 pounds a week?

Thanks for any info you may have! :)

Try visiting the "For those experienced of 3 months or more....." thread. There are a bunch of us who have been on plan for some time (I started in September) and have taken a break or slowed down or something of that sort who could help you along. Have you kept any weight off from when you were on in July?

syoung 03-24-2011 11:19 AM

I did gain 10 pounds back when I was off. And now I am almost at the weight when I went off of it. My total weight loss is 18 1/2 pounds. So at least I have not gained it ALL back!

mepeterson 03-24-2011 11:40 AM

I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. I am currenty on day 3 of being back on plan. It took a few tries for me but keep at it.

syoung 03-24-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mepeterson (Post 3772913)
I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. I am currenty on day 3 of being back on plan. It took a few tries for me but keep at it.

Nice to see someone from Montana!! :D I don't live to far from Billings, about an hour west. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!! :)

mepeterson 03-24-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syoung (Post 3772921)
Nice to see someone from Montana!! :D I don't live to far from Billings, about an hour west. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!! :)

There are a few of us on here from Mt. good luck to you as well. You can do this.