Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 05:59 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Mon. 10 Jan. 2011

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 01-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 247/208/175

Height: 5 ft. 6 in.

Have a great day! I have been to the gym already and had my mocha drink for the morning.
Smiles to you all,
tle
Old 01-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning all! another chilly morning here in Ottawa... just entered all my food for the day, and looks like carbs are a bit higher than normal. Usually try to keep them at 30 or less...but today is 41, but you know what? unless someone tells me differently, I wont stress about it, as the majority of the carbs today are coming from a IP bar for breakfast, and salad at lunch, and cucumber at dinner.... so not like they are carbs from a big FAT donut or something.... Have a great day everyone! Just 19 more days till I leave for punta cana......
Old 01-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 218.7/212.6/165

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tle1103 View Post
Have a great day! I have been to the gym already and had my mocha drink for the morning.
Smiles to you all,
tle
WOW good for you! gym done already for the day! woo hooo
Old 01-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 187/157/160-revised to 150

Height: 66"

....HELLO MONDAY !!!...

It was a rough wknd here....horrible migraine Saturday and missin my Jules alot....we always hung out on the wknds....she is getting settled in Honolulu, spent the day sunning on Waikiki beach yesterday...each time I had the urge to just throw in the towel and EAT stuff I shouldn't...I would get a text from her....she is 'watching' me ....I was strong and stayed on protocol !!

Hope u all have a great day....I am going for a 100% IP day !!!
Old 01-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #6  

Height: 5'4"

diane49 - good for you for sticking to your guns!!!

Good morning everyone!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/132/130

Height: 5'3"

I have a friend who would like to do IP, there are no locations in her area. I gave her idealtogo.com so she could do it on line, but it won't work. Do you need to call them first? Or do you know if that is the wrong address? THanks for any help.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 207/184/160

Height: 5'8

Default Introduction

Hello All,

I am new to IP, I go for my two week WI today. I have been on EVERY diet over the last 2 decades. I want and need this to be my last diet. I am a 6 year breast cancer survivor(diagnosed at 44) and being a normal weight and healthy will decrease the chance of recurrence.

I am enjoying the support in this forum. Thanksto all who take the time to post.

Linda in Idaho
Old 01-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #9  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Good Morning Everyone. How did it get to be Monday so quickly?
Looking forward to a better day today than the weekend. I need to get my head back in the game and polish off the last 8 lbs. Mentally...oh sooo close but yet so far and I am not helping myself. Having some difficulty sticking to the plan. Here's to a 100% day on protocol!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lase88 View Post
Hello All,

I am new to IP, I go for my two week WI today. I have been on EVERY diet over the last 2 decades. I want and need this to be my last diet. I am a 6 year breast cancer survivor(diagnosed at 44) and being a normal weight and healthy will decrease the chance of recurrence.

I am enjoying the support in this forum. Thanksto all who take the time to post.

Linda in Idaho
Linda!

You've come to the right place and this is definitely the right diet program! I didn't believe I would ever lose this much weight in such a relatively short period of time. I also believe that I will be able to keep it off once I get to my goal.
Read all the posts - there is such valuable information here, not to mention the support and inspiration. As you read about people who have overcome all sorts of health issues, it really is amazing.
Good luck at your WI today!
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #11  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane49 View Post
....HELLO MONDAY !!!...

It was a rough wknd here....horrible migraine Saturday and missin my Jules alot....we always hung out on the wknds....she is getting settled in Honolulu, spent the day sunning on Waikiki beach yesterday...each time I had the urge to just throw in the towel and EAT stuff I shouldn't...I would get a text from her....she is 'watching' me ....I was strong and stayed on protocol !!

Hope u all have a great day....I am going for a 100% IP day !!!
GREAT JOB staying on Protocol! I know how hard it is when you don't feel good, stressed or sad...our old nature wants to creep back in!! You and your Jules can still be each others support even from miles away!!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #12  
WhoDatChick

S/C/G: 229/189.0/150

Height: 5'7"

GOOD MORNING!!! I hope everyone has a great week!! Today is a very big day for me...I have lost a total of 30 lbs which puts me into ONEDERLAND!!!!! I haven't seen under 200 in 6 years!! So grateful for this site and to all of you...you are all an inspiration to me!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #13  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBG View Post
Good Morning Everyone. How did it get to be Monday so quickly?
Looking forward to a better day today than the weekend. I need to get my head back in the game and polish off the last 8 lbs. Mentally...oh sooo close but yet so far and I am not helping myself. Having some difficulty sticking to the plan. Here's to a 100% day on protocol!
I am in the same place as you! I'll cheer you on and you cheer me on! I know we can do this! Today is the day to start that final push to success!

Yes we can!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #14  

Default New to Ip

Ok I just registered how do I post without replying to a post? I started 13 days ago and lost 6 pounds the first week and only 1 so far this week is that normal? I haven't cheated any!! WI is wednes day. This is really hard. Thanks for any help
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #15  
Sandy

S/C/G: 188/154/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatchick View Post
GOOD MORNING!!! I hope everyone has a great week!! Today is a very big day for me...I have lost a total of 30 lbs which puts me into ONEDERLAND!!!!! I haven't seen under 200 in 6 years!! So grateful for this site and to all of you...you are all an inspiration to me!!!
Congrats!!!! That is an awesome achievement.
Closed Thread