Old 12-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #1  

Default sales or promotions for new year?

Anyone know if IP providers ever run new year's promotions, or at any time for that matter? I want to do this program but would like to save some dollars. I have thought about the alternative program but don't know if I can do it without some accountability. Thanks
jeanies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #2  

jeanies I don't know whether IP or the distributors ever offer product on sale. I doubt it though; there are a few too many links in the chain each taking a profit for it to marked down by much. And given IP's business model, I'd bet that there is a term/condition in the distributor agreement prohibiting sales or discounting of product.

You're so very close to your posted goal. It looks as if you've done really well on your own -- 34 pounds! If cost is a concern, I'm sure YOU could make an IP-protocol plan work with alternative products.
I'm svelting! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:55 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm svelting! View Post
jeanies I don't know whether IP or the distributors ever offer product on sale. I doubt it though; there are a few too many links in the chain each taking a profit for it to marked down by much. And given IP's business model, I'd bet that there is a term/condition in the distributor agreement prohibiting sales or discounting of product.

You're so very close to your posted goal. It looks as if you've done really well on your own -- 34 pounds! If cost is a concern, I'm sure YOU could make an IP-protocol plan work with alternative products.
Thanks for the reply. My sister and brother-in-law are doing so well on the Ideal Protein program. My sister is using it to get the last stubborn pounds off after quitting smoking. I will go back to the alternative thread again and see if I can get my head in the game on my own.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #4  
Kimi

S/C/G: 211.5/148.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Ebay is full of people who are selling online. I don't know if it is any cheaper but you can try on there
Peanuts Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245.6/193.4/180.0 IP 10/17/10

Height: 5' 8"

Jeanies I have switched over to using the products made by Lindora dot com.

They are running a free shipping offer right now. No state listed were you live but if you live in Canada they don't ship there. One of my favorite IP food is the caramel nut bar. I ordered that from Lindora and since I still had some IP I compared the two. They are made from the same company down to the numbers printed on the individual white wrapper. Of course not the same box. $13.50 a box from Lindora. $28 from IP. ummm

Not everything is the same from different companies and I believe information is knowledge. There is a google docs spreadsheet that compares different products so that you can make you own decisions.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...3c&hl=en#gid=1

Hope this helps!

Last edited by cmsgrrl; 12-19-2010 at 02:30 PM.
cmsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmsgrrl View Post
Jeanies I have switched over to using the products made by Lindora dot com.

They are running a free shipping offer right now. No state listed were you live but if you live in Canada they don't ship there. One of my favorite IP food is the caramel nut bar. I ordered that from Lindora and since I still had some IP I compared the two. They are made from the same company down to the numbers printed on the individual white wrapper. Of course not the same box. $13.50 a box from Lindora. $28 from IP. ummm

Not everything is the same from different companies and I believe information is knowledge. There is a google docs spreadsheet that compares different products so that you can make you own decisions.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...3c&hl=en#gid=1

Hope this helps!
Would you mind giving me a sample day's menu? I have no idea what I want to order. Thanks
Old 12-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #7  
Love

S/C/G: 287.3/228.3/160 restartApr25

Height: 5'5"

Our clinic here has emailed us with a $10 off coupon for the holidays.
SashaJS is offline   Reply With Quote