Fun with Ideal Protein Packets

You're on Page 15 of 21
Go to
  • Can't wait to try some of these great enhancements!
  • how were the zuch oatmeal muffins? most of the things I try to back are gummy in texture.let me know if these are good,then I may bake some for my plane trip next week to eat at airport etc
  • I'd pre-cook the zucchini a little first. My attempts have been kinda goopy and the zucchini isn't really "cooked". My last attempt with pre-cooked (just start cooking, not til done), pre-squeezed zucchini worked better.
  • Quote: Probably an old one but for the newer kids on the block (like me):
    French toast:
    prepare omelet mix
    add 1 tsp vanilla and cinnamon
    cook omelet and try to flip the whole thing intact (I'm still trying to master this part!! LOL)
    overcook slightly so that the outside is a little crispy.
    add mrs mcbutter and WF syrup and voila!!!!!
    Enjoy
    I tried this last night and it was very tasty!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Bumping for new folks!
  • Mocktales
    Quote: Thread also known as Spicing up your packets, or Packet Hacks. We've talked about having thread for ideas about modify the IP packets to get a little variety. If you have favorites that are elsewhere in the forum, please link to them here.

Request: Please put the packet name in the title of the post.

I'll start!
    I'm looking for some 100% Ip suggestions for jazzing up the IP drinks to take to my neighborhood party. I like the pina colada,figured I could add crushed ice, but thought some of you had some better ideas. Thanks!
  • Unrestricted Chocolate Pancakes - Crispy Cereal
    Chocolate drink/pudding
    Crispy cereal, crushed
    4 oz water
    3 Egg whites
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    1//4 tsp cream of tartar

Whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until fluffy, whisk in drink mix, crushed cereal, water, and baking powder.

Add some shredded, squeezed zucchini in the mix for chocolate zucchini pancakes you can even presautee the zuke with some chocolate sauce for an extra bit.

*This makes a double batch, pancakes store well
  • bump
  • Quote: Bump

I'm fairly new here and I see this "bump" posted by everyone. With the risk of sounding stupid, what does it mean? Lol
  • Quote: I like to add almond or coconut extract to the chocolate drink or pudding.

Also, add cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to the crispy cereal!!!
    I added pumpkin pie spice to the cereal and made a pancake out of it last night for my snack! YUMMY!!!!!
  • Quote: I'm fairly new here and I see this "bump" posted by everyone. With the risk of sounding stupid, what does it mean? Lol
    LOL...bump means finding an older thread and pulling it to the first page
  • Quote: I'm fairly new here and I see this "bump" posted by everyone. With the risk of sounding stupid, what does it mean? Lol
    It's a way of getting threads to show up higher in the list ...
  • Sorry Wuv - didn't see you answered that already
  • great ideas everyone! Could someone tell me how I start a thread? I feel like an idiot becuz I cannot figure it out today! Ill blame it on the ketosis!
  • Quote: IP chocolate pudding packet + 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. orange extract = HEAVEN
    I was wondering if we could use extracts. This sounds great!