3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Life After Phase 1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/204492-life-after-phase-1-a.html)

WannabeIP 07-30-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3411910)
Oatmeal pancakes this morning with blueberries and pecans... :T

When will you be back?

Tomorrow ... Tomorrow... its only a day awayyyyyyy!!!!! Can ya tell Im excited :dancer::cp::hyper::woohoo::woohoo::hun::broc::eat ing2::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I ordered some of the New Mills blueberry muffins and pancake mix, I will let you know how those are also I gotta dig out that recipe for th PB oatcakes, they sound devine plus I think I could make a batch freeze then heat in toaster at work.... that what I do with waffles for my son..

Novak 07-30-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3411955)
Tomorrow ... Tomorrow... its only a day awayyyyyyy!!!!! Can ya tell Im excited :dancer::cp::hyper::woohoo::woohoo::hun::broc::eat ing2::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I picked up on that, yes... ;)

WannabeIP 07-30-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3411542)
This IS confusing. We had quite a discussion about this early on in the thread. BevS led us all to conclusion that it is 7 ounces cooked... she went back to Tran's book and did the equivalents to back into the right answer.

So I searched it out and cooked at 7oz would be about a cup

Quote:

Originally Posted by xanthia (Post 3411666)
One of the best tricks I have when eating pasta when you are a volume eater is to put steamed veg like broccoli or a fave on the bottom of your bowl, add your noodles and sauce on top. It brings it up to a nice level, has lots of fiber and tastes good without the huge serving of pasta! I've found if I put the veg on top, it doesn't mask how small the pasta serving is. Plus, your veg get sauced and it is a nice change.

This is a great idea I also use a smaller plate or bowl, trick the mind...

Novak 07-31-2010 06:04 AM

Hey, Wannabe!!

What's for breakfast this morning? :D

joggingirl 07-31-2010 04:16 PM

Hungrier on Phase 3

Anyone notice that they're hungrier on Phase 3? I love the huge breakfast and I'm not hungry at all after I eat it. But after lunch, I'm hungry shortly after I eat - do you think it's the difference of "real" food/protein vs having soup? I almost want to go back to the soup - thought they were really good (and tasted better than Lindora, though Lindora is a much better price!)!

WannabeIP 08-01-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3413091)
What's for breakfast this morning? :D

Well for our first course we had a wonderous cup of blueberry's with plain yogurt.... my husband came up with a wonderfull creation of ground almonds, cinnamon, chia seeds and a little splenda, so I used a little of that to zesty up my yogurt and a few token fibre one bits for some added crunches.
Then I had a english muffin with 2 eggs and one slice of soy cheese.... I was stuffed.... I think I had enough fats from the ground almond & cheese... sound ok to you?

I made those breakfast cookies that Zanthia posted a link to, I had to modify as I didnt have all the exact stuff but they turned out ok... well I can tell you tomorrow when I get to try one:p;) DH says they are good except he would like raisins and cocoa i said well when you make them you can add whatever you like.....:lol: I figure they will be perfect on the days I am rushing around late...........oh whhoopps mybad thats everyday:dizzy::dizzy:

I am gonna try those oatmeal PB cakes tomorrow I think and one cookie, I already put them away in the freezer so no temptation for more.... I hope my son likes them, they are super healthy. Ok must go to sleep was at parents all day playing outside in sun I am beat..... till brekky

Novak 08-01-2010 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joggingirl (Post 3413785)
Anyone notice that they're hungrier on Phase 3? I love the huge breakfast and I'm not hungry at all after I eat it. But after lunch, I'm hungry shortly after I eat - do you think it's the difference of "real" food/protein vs having soup? I almost want to go back to the soup - thought they were really good (and tasted better than Lindora, though Lindora is a much better price!)!

I do not recall having that experience, though it's possible that I did. Are you out of ketosis yet? I do think I feel a more normal "hungry" in Phase 4 than I did in Phase 1. I never really felt hungry on Phase 1, maybe because my body was constantly nibbling on all the fat I was toting around! If you are no longer in ketosis, that may be the case for you. It took me a few days in Phase 3 before the ketostix stopped registering... and I had been a very solid "moderate" on the color chart through Phases 1 and 2.

Wannabe is in Phase 3... maybe she can respond also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3414369)
Well for our first course we had a wonderous cup of blueberry's with plain yogurt.... my husband came up with a wonderfull creation of ground almonds, cinnamon, chia seeds and a little splenda, so I used a little of that to zesty up my yogurt and a few token fibre one bits for some added crunches. Then I had a english muffin with 2 eggs and one slice of soy cheese.... I was stuffed.... I think I had enough fats from the ground almond & cheese... sound ok to you?

:hungry: Sign me up!

Novak 08-01-2010 10:57 AM

So, after I walked/jogged this morning and before my shower, I hopped onto my snazzy body composition scale with the bells and whistles, to see if it was whistling a different tune since I did readings at the end of Phase 2. While I realize that the accuracy of the data can vary greatly, the numbers were going in the right direction: body fat was down another 2.2%, and muscle up 1.5%.

But my favorite metric by far is the "body age;" I was down another 2 years since finishing the weight loss phases. When I started IP, my body was 60 years old and felt it (this was greater than my chronological age, BTW). Today, after walking/jogging 6.5 miles, I was 41... and felt it.

I have no idea how this metric is computed, but I've got to love a diet that makes me feel 19 years younger. :D

Midlife Meggie 08-01-2010 11:17 AM

You are my inspiration, honey. I would give my eye teeth to feel 41 again. LOL.

pitakitten 08-01-2010 03:58 PM

well for the first time on phase 3 I had a different breakfast than muesli/fruit/yogurt mixture.

One toast with light butter, one egg, 2 small pieces of canadian bacon and about 5 yummy strawberries. I know I probably should have had 2 pieces of toast but could not eat anymore, that was around 9 and hungry now after doing chores so opted for a light laughing cow cheese.

regardless, change in breakfast was nice.

scale at home isn't moving much anymore, hoping it will stay and at least not move up. I can't remember how long it takes before you get your glycogen reserves back.

Novak: 6.5 miles, very nice...gave me a thought: instead of trying to fix the faulty stupid washer in the water hose and dragging pots from here to there which no one notices but me, I am just going to put a bucket under the faucet and head for a walk :)

Novak 08-01-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3415149)
Novak: 6.5 miles, very nice...gave me a thought: instead of trying to fix the faulty stupid washer in the water hose and dragging pots from here to there which no one notices but me, I am just going to put a bucket under the faucet and head for a walk :)

Excellent decision! :D

Midlife Meggie 08-01-2010 04:21 PM

I shouldn't even be asking this yet, but...

I've noticed the breakfasts in Phases 3 and 4 often include an egg AND bacon or ham, or 2 eggs, and yet everything I read on the protocol sheets or from Dr. T's website say one protein. Are there guidelines somewhere on what constitutes "one"?

Just curious......and dreaming of eggs and bacon on an English muffin... ;)

pitakitten 08-01-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3415176)
I've noticed the breakfasts in Phases 3 and 4 often include an egg AND bacon or ham, or 2 eggs, and yet everything I read on the protocol sheets or from Dr. T's website say one protein. Are there guidelines somewhere on what constitutes "one"?

all I know is that 2 egss = one protein based on the protein note on phase 1 and 2. So I figure 1 egg and 2 small pieces of ham = one protein. I might be wrong though.

Novak 08-01-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3415176)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3415210)
all I know is that 2 egss = one protein based on the protein note on phase 1 and 2. So I figure 1 egg and 2 small pieces of ham = one protein. I might be wrong though.

For Phase 3, use the tables in the explanation sheet to total up all the component parts to set up your breakfast menu... or use the sample menus. Either way, you want to get close to the numbers (calories, carbs, protein, fat) you're supposed to hit. For example, the "All American" calls for 2 eggs and 3 bacon slices. I often had 2 eggs on an English muffin with (veggie) bacon. Yum.

For Phase 4, the guidelines are much broader... there are no real number targets to hit; just try to include all the food groups noted. It's time to get on with life, and not stress about measuring everything (unless, of course, you choose to.)

Either way, breakfast is wonderful. :D

JessicaCourez 08-01-2010 05:42 PM

Novak:

What brand/type is your scale and do you like it? When I get to goal, I'm going to buy one. I don't have one now, as you can imagine, I would be a terrible scale hopper who would get angry every time I was up, so not knowing is better for me. Once a week, that way I don't drive myself batty weighing myself every 20 minutes when I'm home. (Ok, I don't think I'd be that bad, but I would be bad enough to not want one now).

Novak 08-01-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessicaCourez (Post 3415268)
Novak:

What brand/type is your scale and do you like it? When I get to goal, I'm going to buy one. I don't have one now, as you can imagine, I would be a terrible scale hopper who would get angry every time I was up, so not knowing is better for me. Once a week, that way I don't drive myself batty weighing myself every 20 minutes when I'm home. (Ok, I don't think I'd be that bad, but I would be bad enough to not want one now).

See message #34 in this thread. There's even a picture!

I :love: my scale.

Midlife Meggie 08-01-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3415261)
For Phase 3, use the tables in the explanation sheet to total up all the component parts to set up your breakfast menu... or use the sample menus.

Novak, thanks! I'd forgotten about the explanation sheet for phase 3, even though I downloaded it and carefully filed it in my IP folder on my desktop. :rolleyes: Is it possible I am losing weight in my brain?:?:

It all seems much clearer now. :)

Novak 08-01-2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3415315)
Novak, thanks! I'd forgotten about the explanation sheet for phase 3, even though I downloaded it and carefully filed it in my IP folder on my desktop. :rolleyes: Is it possible I am losing weight in my brain?:?:

It all seems much clearer now. :)

It was obviously just a temporary loss :D

Linden 08-02-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3349646)

My scale is the Omron 514 (see below).

Arrrrrrrgh. I just went back to #34 and saw that it was addressed to me. And I never saw it, or I would have answered. I'm more than a little mortified.

So better late than never? [I hope you're smiling.] I live on the Big Island in Hilo. I was VPAA at the university before I retired and spent a LOT of time on the Manoa campus for meetings. In the old days, pre-9/11, I used to be able to leave the house as my flight was incoming, dash to the airport, use my Aloha VIP card, skirting the long lines, and it would take less time to fly 260 miles to Oahu than it took to drag through Honolulu morning traffic to the UH campus. Both Aloha and dashes gone with the wind. Traffic Isle not missed a whole lot.

So, thank you, belatedly and sincerely, for all the information between that post and now. [Chagrin smiley here.] Sheeze, I'm so embarrassed.

WannabeIP 08-02-2010 12:36 AM

Ok... so I am still not hungry in phase 3 have to remind myself to get in that snack at night... I made those breakfast cookies they are so yummy I had them for breakfast instead of PB oatcakes, my boy loves them too, which is great. I did alter them a little... used almond butter instead of PB and some WF PB mixed with PB2, used bran buds instead of flakes, added chia seeds.... I used what I had in the pantry, maybe next time I will do them in a pan and then cut into bars.
Novak - ur welcome to join us for breakky anytime as long as you dont mind dodging the odd blueberry.. my son is a food flinger, its great when we are in a rush...I usually have to change before leaving and I always have a tide to go in my purse.
I will have to wait till next weekend for the oatcakes, one day they will be mine... oh yes
Novak do you use any bulk protein in your cooking? BevS I think you may have mentioned that you do before can you tell me what is the best to have to add to cooking... I am just thinking how I can incorporate more protein without eating to much meat and such, do the bulk powders come in plain? Is there a brand you would recommend... sorry if this has been asked before..

Breath .....Way to get out all my words at once

Novak 08-02-2010 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3415315)
Novak, thanks!

Okay, I just looked at your public profile to learn more about your avatar, and spied your signature ticker. Love the horse trotting across the golf course. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linden (Post 3415818)
Arrrrrrrgh. I just went back to #34 and saw that it was addressed to me. And I never saw it, or I would have answered. I'm more than a little mortified.

So, thank you, belatedly and sincerely, for all the information between that post and now. [Chagrin smiley here.] Sheeze, I'm so embarrassed.

No worries! It's sometimes hard to keep up with these boards! :D

Yes, we used to island hop on Aloha. I remember the decompression accident back in the late '80's. Never been to the big island... Oahu, of course... Maui and Kauai. And I haven't been for quite a long time. It was easier when I lived in Alaska.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3415835)
Novak do you use any bulk protein in your cooking? BevS I think you may have mentioned that you do before can you tell me what is the best to have to add to cooking... I am just thinking how I can incorporate more protein without eating to much meat and such, do the bulk powders come in plain? Is there a brand you would recommend... sorry if this has been asked before..

It's funny you should ask... I have not done to date, but just ordered some Now Whey Protein Isolate, which is what BevS said she uses. (Bev, correct me if I am wrong.) She is really the person to ask... and I am obviously interested in her response, as well.

Bev? :?:

Midlife Meggie 08-02-2010 07:18 AM

Quote:

Love the horse trotting across the golf course
You're pretty sharp, Novak.:) Didn't know if anyone would pick up on that. It's always been an almost irresistible temptation on my part. One of our local trails leads around the resident Trump course in Bedminster, and it's all I can do to keep myself and my filly under control when I see those lovely large swaths of green. (The fine is $100 a footprint, which helps restrain me).

The avatar, by the way, is NOT ME. That's an anorexic model in the slinky little number I bought to wear to my brother's 50th birthday party in November. Right after I started IP. My mind was obviously suffering from carbo deficiency. :lol: It's hanging in my closet and most days I'm afraid to even look at it. What was I thinking?:o

WannabeIP 08-02-2010 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3416033)
It's funny you should ask... I have not done to date, but just ordered some Now Whey Protein Isolate, which is what BevS said she uses. (Bev, correct me if I am wrong.) She is really the person to ask... and I am obviously interested in her response, as well.

Well as I eat breakky at work if I can make bars with more protein, they have all the carbs I need then all I need is a yogurt and fruit, thinking I would sub out some ww flour for protein powder in the recipe... I will have to test out some alternatives. Also, I still plan on eating the same amount of protein as I was eating on program so I figure if I can add some here and there to my reg diet even better without having to add more food. Let me know how the one you purchased works out...

WannabeIP 08-02-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3416047)
The avatar, by the way, is NOT ME. That's an anorexic model in the slinky little number I bought to wear to my brother's 50th birthday party in November. Right after I started IP. My mind was obviously suffering from carbo deficiency. :lol: It's hanging in my closet and most days I'm afraid to even look at it. What was I thinking?:o

NO LCB (low carb brain) there just positive thinking..... your gonna be able to wear it and your gonna look smokin hot in it... gees by Nov it maybe to big and you will have to go get something else just as sexy....:D:D

Novak 08-02-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3416543)
NO LCB (low carb brain) there just positive thinking..... your gonna be able to wear it and your gonna look smokin hot in it... gees by Nov it maybe to big and you will have to go get something else just as sexy....:D:D

So true... ;)

pitakitten 08-02-2010 01:03 PM

to all those in phase 4

have you seen the glycogen weight gain and if so when?

I know you never did novak. I am getting worried about it, on the phase 3 explanation sheet it says "somewhere during phase 3 or first 2 weeks of phase 4, dieter will experience the weight gain". I really want to get that gain over with so I can move on and not worry about it.

2nd week of phase 3 now and haven't seen a gain yet.

thanks.

ps: it would have been very nice if the folk who made it to phase 4 before I got here were still posting :(

Midlife Meggie 08-02-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3416742)

2nd week of phase 3 now and haven't seen a gain yet.

Probably because you're so active. Stop working out so much. ;)

Midlife Meggie 08-02-2010 01:37 PM

Wannabe, I love your avatar, but you NEED to put something other than a breakfast clown face up to represent the phenomenal weight loss you've achieved. I just looked at your stats--WOW! At least put a couple of pix in your profile (unless you're afraid the camera will somehow steal your skinny soul....;) )

pitakitten 08-02-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3416800)
Probably because you're so active. Stop working out so much. ;)

too funny :)

trust me if it doesn't happen in 3 weeks, I am just going to eat a whole pizza and get it over with. At least then I know what to work with; will have the glycogen build up back and can loose some more weight to adjust to where I want to be.

pitakitten 08-02-2010 04:15 PM

well just had a conversation with someone at work who has done IP; he is actually the person who introduced me to this diet. Him and his wife had done it after their baby boy was born. He said its been a year now, his wife who had lost 20 pounds total has gained back about 3-5 pounds and well he has gained back about 15 after loosing 35. His gain is in no way due to the fault of the diet but the fact that he eats crappy lunches; i've seen him do it.

whole point of this: 3- 5 is going to come back at some point, just don't know when; maybe if I am lucky I can work my booty off and not even notice it. that is me me! always finding something to worry about.

BevS 08-02-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joggingirl (Post 3413785)

You're hungrier 'cause once you add all the carbs back, you're no longer in ketosis. Make sure you're getting around 400 calories per meal plus another couple of hundred for each snack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3415835)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3416033)

Yes, I use the NOW whey protein isolate in natural unflavored. Sometimes I just don't feel like eating meat or I just have a bit of meat left for a meal. So I supplement the meat protein with a protein drink. The unflavored NOW really doesn't change the taste of anything either. So if I want chocolate "milk," I flavor it with Walden Farms chocolate syrup. I still make my pancakes using 1/6 cup of Maple Grove Farms sugar-free pancake mix and 1/6 cup of the unflavored NOW whey protein isolate. Sometimes I have yogurt for dinner and I put half a scoop of the whey protein in with the yogurt to increase the protein. Here's an article for a different whey product that has some useful information: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_on333.htm. I buy my NOW whey from netrition.com for a bit less than $50 per 5-lb. container. They charge a flat $4.95 for shipping and handling no matter how much you order.

yinyang 08-02-2010 04:45 PM

Just an update: My coach had me move into phase 2 for a couple weeks to push my losses back up when I went back to phase 1. I wanted to lose about another 20#.

I have been on phase 2 this week, and I think I have lost. Tomorrow is the WI. I find that I am so used to phase 1 and have it all down what I need to have prepared and ready to have things to eat. I now have to cook more, as I need to have a protein serving ready for lunch now too. Not hard, but a change. I like phase 2 though, and I don't think my hunger level has increased.

Just like success with any plan, I find that preparation is key.

Novak 08-02-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3416742)
ps: it would have been very nice if the folk who made it to phase 4 before I got here were still posting :(

I know. How dare they move on with their lives... :mad:

Hey! Wait a minute... what are BevS and me? Chopped liver? :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pitakitten (Post 3417049)
whole point of this: 3- 5 is going to come back at some point, just don't know when; maybe if I am lucky I can work my booty off and not even notice it. that is me me! always finding something to worry about.

I think that's the key. It's a one-time plus up, but who can tell whether it's from your normal daily weight fluctuations or real weight gain due to storing fat or change over from fat to muscle? I wouldn't stress about it. You're working out... when you add official cheat days, you'll weigh more for a day or two, then go down again with a recovery day. If you build in a buffer, you should be good to go. Set a weight you don't want to go above for more than a few days, and take note if your clothes are feeling tighter. When that occurs, do a few Phase 1 days to get back down. Or do Phase 2... it doesn't really matter.

The whole maintenance thing is about having those weight management tools at your disposal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BevS (Post 3417100)
Yes, I use the NOW whey protein isolate in natural unflavored. Here's an article for a different whey product that has some useful information: http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_on333.htm. I buy my NOW whey from netrition.com for a bit less than $50 per 5-lb. container. They charge a flat $4.95 for shipping and handling no matter how much you order.

As always, thanks, Bev! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 3417104)
Just an update: My coach had me move into phase 2 for a couple weeks to push my losses back up when I went back to phase 1. I wanted to lose about another 20#.

I have been on phase 2 this week, and I think I have lost. Tomorrow is the WI. I find that I am so used to phase 1 and have it all down what I need to have prepared and ready to have things to eat. I now have to cook more, as I need to have a protein serving ready for lunch now too. Not hard, but a change. I like phase 2 though, and I don't think my hunger level has increased.

Just like success with any plan, I find that preparation is key.

Cool. Let us know how the WI goes. I hope this gave you the boost you and your coach were hoping for!

mommajen88 08-02-2010 09:51 PM

Well, I just came back from a 10 day road trip across western Canada and have picked up 3lbs along the way. I managed to follow phase 4 easily enough by stopping at grocery stores and quality restaurants along the route. I did cheat a few times over the last few days and expected to see a big gain but I can live with 3lbs. I really think it would have been much worse if I hadn't have gone through phase 2 and 3 before leaving on my vacation. I noticed there have been discussions about how important the phases and protocols really are.....they are vital for success (imo). Well, I am going back to phase 1 to finish losing a few more pounds. See you on the other boards alumni! :D

Novak 08-03-2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommajen88 (Post 3417593)
Well, I just came back from a 10 day road trip across western Canada and have picked up 3lbs along the way. I managed to follow phase 4 easily enough by stopping at grocery stores and quality restaurants along the route. I did cheat a few times over the last few days and expected to see a big gain but I can live with 3lbs. I really think it would have been much worse if I hadn't have gone through phase 2 and 3 before leaving on my vacation. I noticed there have been discussions about how important the phases and protocols really are.....they are vital for success (imo). Well, I am going back to phase 1 to finish losing a few more pounds. See you on the other boards alumni! :D

Awesome! Congrats... and thanks for helping to validate the importance of the transitional phases. You'll drop the gain quickly, and finish up the job in no time. Then we'll see you back here! :D

Novak 08-03-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midlife Meggie (Post 3416806)
Wannabe, I love your avatar, but you NEED to put something other than a breakfast clown face up to represent the phenomenal weight loss you've achieved. I just looked at your stats--WOW! At least put a couple of pix in your profile (unless you're afraid the camera will somehow steal your skinny soul....;) )

I gave her grief about that, too. I thought maybe quail eggs, a grape and a vanilla bean...

WannabeIP 08-03-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3418583)
I gave her grief about that, too. I thought maybe quail eggs, a grape and a vanilla bean...

I still have a hard time being called skinny....... whhooo meee as I look around, looking for a skinny girl...

WannabeIP 08-03-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3418610)
I still have a hard time being called skinny....... whhooo meee as I look around, looking for a skinny girl...

CHECK ME OUT.... cucumbers, tomatoe, peppers oh my.... Haaa haaa, I dont know if I am allowed to use that pic...... emmmaaa who cares...

Novak 08-03-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WannabeIP (Post 3418646)
CHECK ME OUT.... cucumbers, tomatoe, peppers oh my.... Haaa haaa, I dont know if I am allowed to use that pic...... emmmaaa who cares...

Wow... what a difference! Truly inspiring!

You must feel so great about yourself... not to mention how PROUD you must be of your accomplishment! And I'm sure your hubby is friskier than ever!! (Does he like salads???)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WannabeIP 08-03-2010 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novak (Post 3418659)
Wow... what a difference! Truly inspiring!

You must feel so great about yourself... not to mention how PROUD you must be of your accomplishment! And I'm sure your hubby is friskier than ever!! (Does he like salads???)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOOK MOM I LOST ALL MY FAT!!!!!! haa ahhhhaaaa hhhha, I kill me!! Well he better like veggies cause thats all he's gettin :T :carrot::broc: