Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 08-11-2021, 01:59 AM   #1  
moh

S/C/G: 108/87/88

Height: 178

Thumbs up I hope I can help.

Hi, my name is moh, I am fifty five years old, married, and have two daughters and two sons, after twenty years of military service in air defense forces, I retired, and studied to be MBA holder in human resource management , I made it and started a new career as HR manager .
During my last ten years , my friends , colleagues, students, neighbors - even sometimes people I don’t know – were consulting me asking for my advice in different areas of their own life, social problems, marriage relationship, divorce, raising kids even sex .i give them consultations for free and refused to receive any money in return and they were happy .
Most of people how consulted me and I advised them was satisfied. in fact, I feel happiness when someone tells me that he / she followed my advice and it worked. until a friend of mine Said tm me : moh , you have a good communication skills ,social intelligence ,good experience of many areas of life and people like to speak and listen to you ,so why don’t you work as online life coach, even couple of hours a week for free , you will help people widely .you can do it , you will love it.
Although I am not highly fluent English, I take the risk and started joining some forums to help and support people and encourage them to achieve their goals and advise them if they ask to.
So, my friend feel free to talk to me if you need help, support or even someone just listen to you, I hope I can help , I am waiting for you.
Sincerely,
Moh.
moh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:14 PM   #2  

After starting my weight loss journey, I realised that I need to get into the habit of working out and making it an everyday thing, The 5 AM Club by Robin Sharma was a book that helped me holistically then I also found a book on Amazon audible called Mini Habits for Weight Loss (absolutely amazing)
Lu301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:49 AM   #3  

Hey, welcome to the forum, hope we can be of help to each other. That's the benefit of communities.
claredevlin7432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 05:35 PM   #4  

Smile

That's pretty powerful.
Ferguson07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 02:32 AM   #5  

hi how are you?
goloso69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 09:10 AM   #6  

Hi,
Thank you for coming to the group
Happy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 06:09 AM   #7  

Default HII

HIi i am new here.
ClaraFuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 01:58 AM   #8  

i want too lose belly fat
idesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 06:55 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/175/140 pounds

Wink

hi man, what's up?
leothewitcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 02:03 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 97/76/70

Height: 1.81m

Default Nice

I know what i have to do to lose weight but I just can't find the envy or courage to do it. Any ideas ?
Kawenka is offline   Reply With Quote