Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 03-31-2021, 05:45 PM   #1  

Question keto diet??

how many of you have tried a keto diet and how long did you follow it? what type of recipes did y'all use?
fattie6262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2021, 10:45 AM   #2  

Best choice I ever made! Once you try it you really wont want to go back to old eating habits. Its hard to explain but your taste buds change and food you crave no longer tastes the same. Ever once in a while you feel like something "bad" but then its like "really didn't taste that good!!"
Blueislandmillions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 360/249/250

Height: 5'11"

I've been doing Keto since last October. I am at 112 pounds lost total, and 95 since I started Keto. I mostly like the diet. The only think that sucks is that so many restaurant foods are packed with carbs, even those that aren't obviously carb-laden. I mostly am fine with the diet. I plan to go "hard core" for a year, and then transition to a low-moderate carb diet if my blood glucose can tolerate it.
FatGuyNamedSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 05:38 PM   #4  

It's a safe & effective way to lose weight. It also gives you a chance to completely change your lifestyle.
Kay8701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:36 AM   #5  

Hearing about Keto for so long but just some one let me know. Does it work? Really for a regular girl will it work?
emilia27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keto diet, keto foods, weight loss