FINALLY! 50 lbs gone after 1.5 years

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• Wow! I never thought it'd be my turn to post here in the goals section! I have lost 50 lbs in about 1.5 years.

I really wanted to take the time to say that you can still be successful even if you regain a little or hit a plateau as long as you keep on truckin!

Since age 13 I was always chubby and never knew I could actually do anything about it and be successful.

After a year abroad eating delicious things as an exchange student, I was 189 lbs in July 2012. I started actively trying to lose weight in September, got down to 145 in April, gained 10 lbs back during finals week, and gained 5 lbs more while traveling in Argentina this summer. After getting back to school, I was at 160 lbs and after lots of hard work and discipline, I can say I'm happily under 140 lbs for the first time since middle school!

I appreciate all the support I've found here in the 3FC community...hopefully maintenance will be good to me!

• Yay!!! You were so pretty before but now you are gorgeous!!!

Congratulations!!!!
  • You look fabulous!
  • Thanks ladies!
  • Great job! You look amazin
  • I love it! Congrats!!!!
  • Amazing! Congrats! Your goal is right where I want to be too so it's nice to see a visual
  • Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Great Christmas present to yourself.
  • Congrats!
  • Great Job!! Good luck on maintenance!
  • Congrats, you're beautiful and look great!
  • Way to go! Merry Christmas for you!!!
  • Congratulations! I'm just getting started, so seeing inspiring stories like yours gives me hope. How did you do it?
  • You look amazing!