Goal! Have you reached your goal? Share your success story and celebrate your victory!

Old 07-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #1  
Here to inspire and help

S/C/G: 285/179/177

Height: 6.0

Default We lost it TOGETHER!!

My wife and I have struggled with our weight for a long time. We have tried everything and were able to lose a little but eventually gained it back plus more. The typical YoYo. A great friend introduced us to this amazing program and changed our lives forever. My wife started in September and has lost 90 pounds. I joined in January and have lost 105 pounds.

The program is simple. Eat a meal replacement every 2 1/2 to 3 hours starting 1/2 hour after you wake up. The meal replacements are medically formulated and taste great. You also incorporate a lean and green meal that you make yourself into one of the times. A lean and green consists of a lean protein and non starchy vegetables. After a few days on the program I felt this amazing zen style feeling where my body was in fat burn. I had a ton of energy and felt great. Together with my free (yes free) health coach, I learned the habits to lose the weight but MORE importantly how to keep it off forever. My wife and I have never felt better. We have 2 amazing young boys and are motivation or "why" was being better parents and teach then the habits of health instead of the habits of disease.

That's our story and we are loving life.
jonkrupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

What is the name of the program ?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #3  

so, are you selling this?
smilemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Height: 5'5

Sounds like Medifast or Wonderslim if not it is something similar.
Meka150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #5  
Here to inspire and help

S/C/G: 285/179/177

Height: 6.0

The program is Take Shape For Life. Its a 3 phase program that uses Medifast meal replacements as one tools but also has a bio-network of support. It taught us how to keep the weight off once we reached a healthy bmi.

Not selling anything. Just offering our story as inspiration.
jonkrupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

It does seem a little odd that you only joined the site a week ago, only to talk about a program you used. But congrats on your loss.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote