Old Photos - 332 pounds lost....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • First 4 over 550 plus pounds

Last 2 are more recent. I have lost about 10 to 15 more pounds since these photos.

• Words simply can't express how truly inspirational you are. Congratulations on the awesome weight loss. You look fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing the pic's with us.
  • Wow!!! That's the first word that came to mind.

You look fabulous!!!!
  • Charles you are doing great! Keep it up! When I get upset about my 88 pounds left to lose I think of people like you who have lost that and much more and know I can do it too!
  • Wow!! What a transformation. What a turn around. What inspiration you provide. What an incredible amount of work and effort must have went into your big change. I hope you are enjoying life as you should - to the fullest.
  • wow!! congratulations on your weight loss! truly amazing!!
  • Charles -- All I can say is OMG, WOW!!! You are truly an inspiration and you look so much younger now, great job!!!
  • Wow Charles, there are no words. What an incredible transformation, it's almost unbelievable! Thank you for posting, these pictures are so inspiring. I hope you are living life to the fullest as someone said. You're so close to your goal weight, is there anything you have planned for when you hit that number?
  • You look AMAZING!! Congratulations, your such an inspiration!!
  • You need a cape 'cause you look like Superman in this one!!

Thanks for the pics!
  • Your pictures humble and inspire me.

Great job!!
  • WOW, WOW, WOW!
    You are such a inspiration!!
    Congratultions!
  • Thank you all for the super kind comments. It has been a fun journey and has helped me to be a better dad for my daughter, and helped me to learn a lot about myself.

I wish everyone all the very best. If I can ever help anyone, please let me know. A lot of people have helped me and I really like the idea of paying it forward.
  • And here I sit, feeling down and unmodivated to lose my last 30ish lbs....and I see this. What a wuss I am. Sissy LaLa I tell ya!! YOU ARE THE MAN! I am going to channel your weight loss Ju Ju.
  • you are truly an inspiration!