Before and Current Goal Pics

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • I finally made it to goal! I will be writing personal history in the near future. Thanks everyone for the help along the way.

• Congratulations Lilybelle! You look awesome! You are the motivation I need today. Thanks!
  • Oh Lily, I am so, so happy for you! This is a special day that you've worked towards for a long time. I know it's been tough at times and you've had some serious health issues to contend with, so mega-congratulations!!!

You look absolutely radiant in your pictures! Take a moment and savor your incredible achievement - we're all SO proud of you!!!
  • WOW You look amazing!
    Congradulations for reaching your goal. I am so proud of you.
    Thanks for sharing your photos, you are truly an inspiration!
  • Omg! Omg!
    WOW! What a great transformation. Funny, I was just thinking today that it would be nice to see better pictures of you, than what you'd posted in your signature URL.

You had a dramatic physical transformation and look GREAT, but it's obvious from the before to after pics that your spiritual/emotional transformation is just as dramatic. You look SO happy!

Nice 90-yr-old grandpa-butt!
  • Wow! Congratulations! You look so beautiful and proud of yourself in your current photos. I know how hard it is, but seeing the difference in you is amazing! Have a wonderful day and celebrate this HUGE accomplishment!
  • You look fantastic! Oh, to fit in jeans that small, I can dream can't I?

It's such a great accomplishment to be a your goal. Congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • Wow - you look fabulous!!! I've noticed your posts a lot lately - one pound left - and knew it wouldn't be long for you. That is really awesome and I am so happy for you!!!
  • Double WOW!!! You look great!!!!
  • Thanks so much everyone. I am so happy today. My menu is planned out and I plan to walk on the treadmill again today. Nothings changed, but it sure feels so good.
  • You are a beautiful woman
    lets all drink to your sucess

All your happiness is shining through and you are glowing

CONGRAT"S

Sandi
  • all I can say is WOW. I too, was frustrated at seeing those little itsy bitsy pics you posted before. I can see now that you were just holding us all in suspense!! You look fantastic. You really do. You must be so proud of yourself!
  • You look wonderful! Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • Yowza!
    Wow lilybelle, you look 20 years younger!!! Good job!!
  • BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! Thanks for the motivating photos!