3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   200 pounds gone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/246713-200-pounds-gone.html)

sweetpeony 01-24-2014 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatMarie (Post 4926739)
My first stalker…so excited! lol
I'm glad I can inspire. So many have inspired me on 3FC, too.

lol! So I was looking at some of your previous posts and one really jumped out at me, the skipping breakfast one. I have found that i am starving throughout the day after i have had breakfast. I have thought about skipping breakfast and delaying starting eating for the day, but you always hear that it leads to over eating later on. It is good to know that it can work to help reduce the desire and overall hunger levels. Do you drink coffee or anything in the mornings/during the day before you start eating?

MichelleAntonia 01-25-2014 08:58 AM

Holy CRAP... how is that the same person!? Simply amazing

LindainLA 01-25-2014 01:03 PM

So inspiring! Please keep updating & continue to inspire folks like me who need a little push every so often!

KatMarie 01-26-2014 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpeony (Post 4927724)
lol! So I was looking at some of your previous posts and one really jumped out at me, the skipping breakfast one. I have found that i am starving throughout the day after i have had breakfast. I have thought about skipping breakfast and delaying starting eating for the day, but you always hear that it leads to over eating later on. It is good to know that it can work to help reduce the desire and overall hunger levels. Do you drink coffee or anything in the mornings/during the day before you start eating?

I drink decaf coffee in the morning. Usually just black. Every once in awhile I might add tablespoon of that coffeemate fat free 15 calorie creamer or a packet of Splenda.
Your body does get used to waiting to eat. I never get hungry till around 3 or so...if I'm busy, sometimes not till 5, but I don't like waiting that long because I start feeling tired. Then if you try to eat whole foods and stay away from the processed stuff, you can eat larger amounts of food and get plenty full. Basically, I eat between 3-8, sometimes I start a little earlier or end a little later. Some people can't sleep after eating...I'm just the opposite, I can't sleep if I feel empty or hungry.
You just have to do what works for you. It takes some time.

Sunshine2plus2 02-05-2014 07:59 PM

Congrats!

fatchicslim726 04-06-2014 04:55 PM

Wow, amazing transformation!

Serenity100 04-06-2014 05:49 PM

KatMarie, not only is your transformation amazing, but you are maintaining so well! You are an inspiration to us all. I'm glad you are here to give advice to others.:D

Elladorine 04-06-2014 10:04 PM

I know I enjoyed this thread ages ago but just realized I never replied to it! :dizzy: Anyway, you've been such an inspiration to me for quite some time. The way you wear your clothes in that first before photo reminds me so much of myself several years ago. I'm still only about 2/3rds of the way to my goal, so I really appreciate you posting this thread to remind people like me that it can be done. :)

Congratulations to you! :hug:

nmiguez 05-15-2014 10:54 AM

you look phenomenal! congratulations.

tapper47 05-15-2014 11:15 AM

You look great. Congratulations on your loss and maintenance.

Are you doing Fast-5? Your eating sounds like it and I am intrigued. I am on the third day and am moving to 3 pm to start my eating window.

EscapeKitty 05-15-2014 11:19 AM

WOW!!! I just joined 3FC today, and you are an absolute inspiration. I'm sooooo happy for you!

BTW, I noticed that the more weight you lost, the shorter your hair got. It looks like you've really liberated yourself from a lot of "you." Congratulations!

Kitty

KatMarie 05-15-2014 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapper47 (Post 5004418)
You look great. Congratulations on your loss and maintenance.

Are you doing Fast-5? Your eating sounds like it and I am intrigued. I am on the third day and am moving to 3 pm to start my eating window.

I'm just eating the way that feels good to me. At first, I was eating several small meals a day. It never felt right to me. It was like all I was doing was small snacks and never got a real meal in. Since I'm calorie counting and wasn't getting hungry till later in the day, I saved my calories and ate a real meal...a big meal. I'd still have calories left for two good sized snacks later in the evening. I like feeling full in the evening. For some reason I don't like to feel full during the day while I'm busy. I still eat like this to maintain and have had no problems for over two years with keeping the weight off.

maleficentpie 05-26-2014 01:45 PM

KatMarie this is awesome! I loved your pictures. I appreciate your focus on "do what works for you". I will definitely be looking to you for inspiration. Way to go!

Bindii 06-06-2014 12:21 AM

Whenever I think that I can't do this... I'm going to come and look at your thread again until I know I can do it!

Thank you!

Lecomtes 06-06-2014 02:17 PM

Kat, you're a shero! :D Rock on.