3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Goal Photo Album (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album-200/)
-   -   200 pounds gone (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal-photo-album/246713-200-pounds-gone.html)

droppingit 11-11-2011 09:37 PM

Your pictures are exactly what I needed to see tonight. I needed motivation to try again. THANKS

Cndnchicky 11-11-2011 11:04 PM

wow you just made me cry i swear. Ive been having a rough time lately, started my new eating plan 3 days ago and I have about that much weight to lose also, what an inspiration you are. Im bookmarking this page and anytime i want to cheat I will coem here and get motivated by your pics. Im new to this site so have not seen many pics, now im excited to see more. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somni 11-12-2011 07:35 AM

Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations on reaching your goal. :)

bargoo 11-12-2011 08:38 AM

Awesome !

tiwiwas 11-12-2011 08:53 AM

you go girl!!!

Congratulations---you are such an inspiration and you look marvelous---sassy in those jeans.

KatMarie 11-12-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyJourney2Slim (Post 4104511)
Wow!! Congrats!! What an inspiration you are. Thank you for posting pictures. Can I ask what calorie amount you started at and the amount you eat now? I am wanting to start calorie counting and not sure where to start. I have tried to make several attempts before at weight lose but always seem to fail. But after seeing your picture today it gives me hope and I need to do something.. Again Congrats and Great Job.:carrot:

I use an iPhone app called MyNetDiary. You put in your info and it tells you how many calories to eat to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week. And it keeps track of calories eaten, water, exercise, place for notes...neat little app. I started at 1800 calories I think and right now I'm eating 1200. My new goal is 140 pounds, otherwise I'd be eating more calories to maintain.
I make sure to weigh and measure food when calorie counting...otherwise you can be way off on the actual calories.

KatMarie 11-12-2011 10:10 AM

A few of the replies are making me teary-eyed now! It feels good to inspire people. Y'all can do it!! Just don't give up. You mess up on a meal, just start right back on plan the next time you eat. I stayed on plan most the time, but I had a few times I ate bad things. I didn't let it get to me, I just got right back on plan.

MyJourney2Slim 11-12-2011 10:29 AM

Thank you for the reply, I have a Ipod so I will have to check that out..:)

Rosinante 11-12-2011 12:59 PM

Congratulations, you look amazing!
And in 'only' 18 months, did I do the maths right?
A monthly average of 10lbs a month is superb, well done!

Resolute 11-12-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatMarie (Post 4105406)
A few of the replies are making me teary-eyed now! It feels good to inspire people. Y'all can do it!! Just don't give up. You mess up on a meal, just start right back on plan the next time you eat. I stayed on plan most the time, but I had a few times I ate bad things. I didn't let it get to me, I just got right back on plan.

It's funny how you can see yourself in others, i feel almost a kinship to those that have overcome the same trials i have, you look wonderful, BTW, brings back such emotion just to here others recall the same journey, i too calorie counted with moderation and reduced processed foods, i also undersatnd the need to stay on plan regardless of a bad day here or there.

Congrats, i know how difficult it is to accomplish, how deep inside oneself one has to look for strength at times, well done. :)

alyssarof2012 11-14-2011 09:26 AM

wow! you look amazing! very inspirational.

fyreflie24 11-14-2011 12:54 PM

OMG you look amazing! That just has to feel amazing! congrats!

RazzleNDazzle 11-15-2011 11:22 AM

You look fabulous!

LandonsBaby 11-15-2011 02:31 PM

You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoniaCarrillo 11-27-2011 11:46 PM

Wow... what an inspiration !!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS :D