About time! Pics are here. I lost 130 lbs

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Congrats! AWESOME job!
  • I lost the weight between Dec. 2006 to Dec. 2007. Exactly one year on the day. I have kept it off since then. I swing between about 175-185. My more important little tip is to never give up. In running the 40 mile and 50 mile ultra marathon, I learned that a person is capable of so much more than what they had ever imagined. I learned that one foot in front of the other will take you to the finish line for sure in whatever journey you are on. Walking2lose, you would know about that. One step at a time gets you to 30 mins. , 1 mile, 5 mile, etc. Same with the weight loss. You fall, you get up, you keep on keeping on. You finally get there. THanks
  • You look so great! Awesome job!
  • Thank you
  • Quote: You are avery handsome man!!!!!!that's amazing I hope you are proud
    ditto!
  • Wow you look great! You are very handsome! Awesome job.
  • You look extremely happy and healthy now. Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • wow you look great!
  • Congrats!!!
  • You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • ya'll are so nice. thanks for the love and wonderful words. I appreciate it.
  • wow, what a big difference. even in your personality. you just look different in the after photos. you look alive. congrats on the weight loss. the life change. the completion of ultra marathons... didnt even know they had those.

wow.
  • Wow! You look like someone whose never been fat It will be our little secret. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's something to be really proud of. Do you have any advice for the rest of us?
  • Well Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!! Your wife has got herself some eye candy now doesn't she!! (whistling) Yummy!
  • Thanks alot for your very wonderful words. Thank God my wife liked me before, now the eye candy is so much more meaningfull, it is like she got married to a new guy. HAHA My only advice is to never stop. The ultra marathons really taught me that even though things are really tuff and might hurt, you can still keep going. So that is it, maybe it is to simple, not sure, but just to get up after a binge or a fall and keep on keeping on.

Thanks again guys