General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-30-2005, 01:15 PM   #1  

Question Newbie

Hello, I offically started the 3 day Weight loss plan. I also bought the plan on ebay, my goal is to lose at least 41 pounds, but would love to lose a total of 50. I and thinking about starting the Gold plan after my 3 days are over, do you guys have any suggestions? I have read that the Krusdsen's Morning Blend juice is about teh same as the one they offer. Do I take the same amount? and I don't skip meals, I just add it, correct? Any help you guys can give me would be great, I look forward to the July group so I can really get started with a great group of people. Thanks!!

Last edited by cablegirl; 06-30-2005 at 01:17 PM.
cablegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:26 PM   #2  

Hi Cablegirl and Welcome,
There is a thread on here, under LAWL called Knudsen's Morning Blend Juice, I think they discuss how to use it on there. I could tell you but don't have my TakeOff infor with me here at work....
I will look for you after I return from vacation....in July - Bye
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:38 PM   #3  

Thanks Star....when did you start the plan? How much have you lost so far? I will be weighing in on Saturday after my 3 day plan. so crossing my fingers I will be down a few pounds.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #4  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey Cablegirl and welcome!!!!!! This is a great site there is a ton of info here that will help you out. Did you actually join a LAWL center or are you just doing this from the info you got on ebay? One of the threads here has the info on how you determine which plan to be on. Im not sure off the top of my head. I will see if i cant look around and find something. The TO plan i follow is a 2day plan (not the same as the first three day plan you do) on the TO you get the following:

6oz meat
2 selections from green veggies
TO juice (4oz juice/4oz water) if you use the Krusdens you wont need to use as much water in fact i probably dont use 2oz with mine because the Krusdens isnt as thick as LA's TO juice. 4x a day
8 8-oz glasses water
Morton Lite Salt as required daily
No more than 2 6-oz regular cups of coffee
2 LA Lites (bars only)

Hope that info helps and I will see if i can find where the others were talking about which plan to start on. Maybe someone else can remember and let you know.

Britt
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #5  

Cable -

Years ago my high weight was 216, I'm around 165 now and still have 15 pounds of stubborn fat to go....lol On and off I have been messing around with LAWL for years, but not due to the plan not working, I'm a lifer becuz I've gone off and on. The plan works if you follow it. Many chicks on here to prove that, chicks that have reached their goal and are on maintenance.

Anyhow I won't bore you with much more, but if you go to this thread also under LAWL "Roll call! (bio's)" you can learn about us regular posting chicks and also post something about yourself.....
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:40 PM   #6  

you guys have been great...I did not join, wanted to go to the center last year but was affraid of paying all of that money, plus them I had an extra 20 pounds to lose. I am down to 191.5, as od yesterday, my start day, and looked through my package and it looks like I can do blue, purple, or the gold, the gold seems to be something that I can handle. I would like to stay on the 3 day thing until I lose the first 5 pounds, I am not drinking the take off juice, but doing the unsweetened apple juice with water...Hopefully this isn't killing me. Is there such a thing, drinking too much water? I drink atleast a gallon a day, just because I love water, so I hope that is not holding me back either. Once upon a time I was 160 and thought I was fat then, now I am just trying to get to 150 so I can see if I feel better (ultimate goal would be 135, I'd be more then happy there, like I once was, before my son.)

Also, my sheets state that I can do the 2 or 3 day every two weeks, is anyone else doing that? Thanks I will post on the other group too. All you guys are doing great!!!!