General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2001, 02:19 PM   #1  

Default Diet Divas.com????

Just wondering if any of you ever gone on their weight loss plan? It looks as if it would be a great progrm, but I would really appreciate any feed back if any one has any info. for me!!! ???? Thanks, Karen
Old 07-19-2001, 09:16 AM   #2  

Hi! i have done Dietdivas before. I found it to be a little too strict for me. For example, you are only allowed 2 starches a day (the program counts 1 piece of reduced calorie bread as starch so you only get 2 pieces a day total). They also require you to buy there shakes and protein bars. You are NOT allowed to eat: any type of oil, bottled dressings (only dietdivas dressing is allowed), butter, suger or refined sugar products, fat free products, canned sauces, fruits,or veggies,lunch meat,hot dogs, pickles, olives or condiments, coffee creamers, fried food, or frozen food entree's.
Also, no fruit juice, or alcoholic beverages, only clear diet pop, one fourth cup of skim milk a day, and 3 cups of caffeinated coffee a day.
As for the rest of the diet you can have: 2 proteins, 3 fruits,3 veggies,2starches,2fats,2 snacks (dietdivas) and that's it. And the choices for each one are limited.
I was able to lose weight but I gained it back once I stopped. I only did it for about 2 weeks because it was to strict. I think you are better off saving your money and going to Weight Watchers or somewhere else. There are no quick fixes in weight loss.
However, if you want to give it a try i would be happy to make a copy of my materials and mail it to you.

Have a good day!
Saggy
[email protected]
Old 07-19-2001, 10:19 AM   #3  

Wow Saggy~that does sound restrictive!!! Way too much for me, I'm afraid! Congrats to you for lasting 2 weeks!!! That really does make WW look good, given the freedom that you have with the plan. Thankyou SO much for responding before I paid my money to sign up with them. I had the form all filled out twice, and kept coming back here to check for any responses first. Karen
By the way~we're neighbors!~I live in Dayton.
Old 07-19-2001, 12:24 PM   #4  

Hey Neighbor! I think you will like WeightWatchers. My best friend joined 2 weeks ago and has already lost 9 pounds. I lost 20 pounds on the program. It gives you lots of flexibility. Good luck and I'm glad you arent' going to do Diet Divas----it's not worth the money.
Take care!
Saggy
Closed Thread