General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2001, 02:57 AM   #1  

Hi Everybody,

I have been working with a few others recently who are trying to lose weight and get into shape. I thought it would be a good thing to share with everyone here.

The first thing we did was to find out where they wanted to be. A weight, and the diet they want to eat.

Second, they wrote down what they thought would be a good diet for a week. During the week, they wrote down, under the prescribed diet, what they actually ate. It was ok if they didn't match.

The last thing did was to track how close they were following their prescribed diet, and their weight at certain intervals.

The individuals I am helping really liked writing things out. They especially liked writing down their goal. Just seeing their name and goals down on paper made them feel like they were ready to do it!

Perhaps these tips could help you.

JGMotiv
http://www.motivation123.com
Closed Thread