General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-26-2022, 02:57 PM   #1  

Default Loving this new Diet!

So first off it’s probably important to identify what a keto diet actually is, specifically for those that don’t know already!

The Ketogenic diet refers to a form of dieting where high fats, adequate protein and low carbs are consumed. Its aim is to deplete the body’s glycogen reserves so that it relies on fat and protein for energy.

The body then undergoes ketosis, which is a metabolic state in which your liver produces a high number of ketones as an alternative fuel source for the brain.

That is why the keto diet is a great way to lose fat.

This online program is a custom meal plan service which is designed to help men and women all over the world turn their lives around and take charge of their health and figure.

The Custom Keto Diet is a brand new product that allows to create your very own keto diet plan based on your food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals.

They use scientific research and proven studies to create personalized ketogenic diet plans that maximize fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.

Customers gain access to the keto diet plan online platform immediately after payment. Find out more below or take the keto quiz now.

If you are serious about achieving permanent fat loss and sparking a health transformation the Custom Keto Diet plan is definitely for you!

This diet program gives you all the tools you need to monitor and get the body results you have desired for so long and if you stay dedicated you will completely remodel yourself.

It’s also a great program if you want to see other health benefits such as reducing appetite, fighting diabetes, improving level of cholesterol and lowering blood pressure.

Final Thoughts
The Custom Keto Diet is a brilliant system to help you lose weight or live a healthier lifestyle – it really can help change you life for better.

A keto diet also has plenty of health benefits so you won’t just be losing weight, you will go through health transformation.

This truly is a fantastic diet and health program that won’t leave you disappointed.
jfshort87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 07:56 AM   #2  

Thanks for sharing!
Cordella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 03:49 PM   #3  

Thanks for the info!
I heard a lot about the keto diet but have never tried it. I am currently trying to lose weight with calorie deficit + Xenical (find it at a Canadian pharmacy). I have already lost 15 lbs but I started 2 weeks ago. You should remember that everyone is unique and there is no one solution for everyone.

Last edited by Nnewelor; 05-19-2023 at 03:36 AM.
Nnewelor is offline   Reply With Quote