General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-31-2020, 07:30 AM   #1  

Default Looking for a diet plan

Hey there , I am looking for a diet plan for when I start uni. I want to eat very healthy and wanted a 7 day meal plan. I eat about 3 times a day. It's hard to eat healthy in my house because often my mum cooks and I feel bad not eating it but when I go uni I'll be a free agent.

So far I do occasionally cook myself something healthy.

I make fresh salmon with broccoli. I steam cook the broccoli in water with a little salt. Once it's soft I drain the water and add in a little white sauce and If I'm feeling generous I'll add a little cheese just for flavour. I'll stir that up and eat it with salmon.

I do have a shaker I use and I get blueberries, raspberries and bananas and make a shake.

I just run out of things to make and don't really know how to cook very great but I'm getting better.

Any advice would be nice. Thanks
reniwqwil5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 294/283/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Reniwqwil5.
Have you ever heard of the Alternate Day Diet by Dr. James B. Johnson? He wrote a book by the same name. I read the book and decided to try it. I find that eating low calorie every other day is helpful. I only eat low calorie every other day. Also I can eat normally every other day and when I do eat I dont have food restrictions. Its a good book and its packed with studies. I highly recommend the book and this way of eating.

Its easy to adapt to Uni life and there are no special foods you need to buy. I have Myfitness pal to track what I eat and look up the nutrition content of foods and that's about it.
Shaybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:29 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaybelle View Post
Hi Reniwqwil5.
Have you ever heard of the Alternate Day Diet by Dr. James B. Johnson? He wrote a book by the same name. I read the book and decided to try it. I find that eating low calorie every other day is helpful. I only eat low calorie every other day. Also I can eat normally every other day and when I do eat I dont have food restrictions. Its a good book and its packed with studies. I highly recommend the book and this way of eating.

Its easy to adapt to Uni life and there are no special foods you need to buy. I have Myfitness pal to track what I eat and look up the nutrition content of foods and that's about it.
Hi,

One day you eat what you want, another day low-calorie food?

Could you tell us more about this?
BenJ34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:30 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by reniwqwil5 View Post
Hey there , I am looking for a diet plan for when I start uni. I want to eat very healthy and wanted a 7 day meal plan. I eat about 3 times a day. It's hard to eat healthy in my house because often my mum cooks and I feel bad not eating it but when I go uni I'll be a free agent.

So far I do occasionally cook myself something healthy.

I make fresh salmon with broccoli. I steam cook the broccoli in water with a little salt. Once it's soft I drain the water and add in a little white sauce and If I'm feeling generous I'll add a little cheese just for flavour. I'll stir that up and eat it with salmon.

I do have a shaker I use and I get blueberries, raspberries and bananas and make a shake.

I just run out of things to make and don't really know how to cook very great but I'm getting better.

Any advice would be nice. Thanks
Fresh salmon with broccoli is delicious and healthy.
How are you doing?
Old 09-26-2020, 08:56 AM   #5  

Why not? Shure, you can do it. I also recommend you use clenbuterol from https://steroids-evolution.org/

Last edited by BenJ34; 10-02-2020 at 04:41 PM.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:12 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 270 LBS/195 LBS/185 LBS

Height: 6' 2"

Keto really worked for me and still does to this day. Most of the meals are quick,, easy to make and very budget friendly as well.
fitnessgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 12:16 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 270 LBS/195 LBS/185 LBS

Height: 6' 2"

I personally do Keto and have for years. Worked very well for me. There are many great ones out there that can be purchased or if you can do your own research on the web and put one together for yourself.
fitnessgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 02:37 PM   #8  

Hey there! Okay in regards to your mom's cooking because trust me I know exactly how that goes. Try limiting your proportions and finding a 6-8 feeding window where you eat and then fast for the remaining time. 6-8 hours you're sleeping and basically you're fasting for 16 to 18 hours the other time. That way you don't feel so guilty and your body will burn more and give you more energy.
lyric1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 05:13 PM   #9  

Default Maybe This Will Help

I'm a couple of weeks into my custom keto diet plan and I've lost 10 pounds which I must say is pretty incredible, it's actually amazing watching my body transform into something I am actually proud of rather than something I have always tried to cover up. I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me.

Quwell05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:21 PM   #10  

Whichever you choose, try to eat all natural and as few processed/pre-made meals as possible. Cut out soft drinks and if possible cut out or reduce alcohol to very limited per week. Cut back on oil, butter and high calorie condiments.
Healthy_Body_Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 01:24 PM   #11  

If you eat a diabetic diet you will lose weight. Basically 3/5 of a plate is veggies, 1/5 lean meat (may need to get prison elsewhere if lifting weights) and I very small portion of carbs is ok. Honestly I tried to get carbs from veggies. Not bread, rice, pasta, or beer. You will lose weight. Just know There's not an easy fix. Its a little ata time

Don't try to get too fancy at first. Just keep it simple and easy. Use a planner to help you track your calories like https://printsbery.com/planner-templ...-work-schedule Eat less than you burn and you'll lose weight.

Last edited by cowolter; 12-23-2020 at 02:19 PM.
cowolter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lose 10 pounds, lose belly fast