General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-05-2019, 07:29 PM   #1  

Default Finally Getting Back On Track

After almost 8 years of being at a weight I don't like, I'm finally returning to the only approach that has ever worked for me and that is LA Weightloss. I did it years ago when they still had centers and got down to a weight I loved and was comfortable being. After the birth of my second child, however, I never could repeat that success. LAW closed, I'd lost all my books and info, life happened. I stayed around 15 lbs over my pre-pg weight for years. Then, came another baby. That gave me another 10-15 lbs. Now, yet another baby has me around 55 lbs over that weight I loved so much. I have tried strict calorie counting and exercise, but that scale just wouldn't budge. Something has come up to give me the motivation to research all that I can to be able to try and recreate the LA Weightloss diet. I am not officially on plan as I do my research and try to find the info I need, but I am doing what I can. I think the low carb/high lean protein approach is just what works for me. I am currently nursing baby #4, so I'm being careful to get what I need so as to not compromise my ability to give her what she needs. So far, I'm already a couple pounds down after two days, thanks largely to increased liquids and decreased sugars and starches. I'm so excited to be taking these steps and hope I can find enough info to be successful again. Old posts in this forum have already been a treasure trove of info, so I figured joining in will be a big help on my journey.
MirandaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 02:36 PM   #2  

All power to you :d
laela112 is offline   Reply With Quote