General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 10-07-2018, 09:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 134

Height: 5' 6"

Unhappy Can't lose the weight help pls!!!!

Hi I've been trying to lose weight on areas such as my lower belly, legs, etc. for a few years and nothing has seemed to work! I don't like vegetables, salad, or fruits so it's really hard for me. I know that these things are important when losing weight but I gag every time I try to eat those foods. Any suggestions on what to eat???
victoria2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:08 AM   #2  

Hi, victoria!
You don't like them in general or there are particular fruits and vegetables you dislike?
mintleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:34 AM   #3  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw160/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Maybe a Keto based plan, with lots of fat would help, along with intermittent fasting. Have you read The Obesity Code?
I have been thrilled with my results. I love veggies, and can eat many with lots of butter on them, or salad dressing on the leafy stuff.
Since you don't like them (any at all?) maybe mostly meats with extra fat. You do have to be careful of too much protein though.
I am assuming you also don't like soy, lentils etc so a vegan plant based diet would not be to your liking?
Hope you find something that helps and you can tolerate
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #4  
mjf

Sorry, but there's no substitute for vegetables. Every good diet includes vegetables.

My suggestion:
Keep trying different vegetables until you find one that you like. If you can find several, that's even better. Experiment with different types of cooking. For example, I like vegetables sauteed or roasted with olive oil and garlic. You can also mix vegetables with other foods, for example a stew with meat and vegetables, or a spinach omelette.

Some of my favorite vegetables are broccoli, carrots, spinach, bok choy, napa cabbage, and sweet potato.

Last edited by mjf; 10-12-2018 at 06:36 PM.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #5  

Default lose weight help

eat what you want(of course if its not high in calories) and burn off more calories(working out) then you intake
brodly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diet, female, food, healthy advice, plan