General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-06-2016, 03:51 PM   #1  

Default trim healthy mama plan

Has anyone done this program? Seems like it's kinda like Somersizing. But so confusing to understand.

May 9 th.

I see no one knows about this plan, or it does not work. Guess I got my answer.

Last edited by cookinmary; 05-09-2016 at 02:16 PM.
cookinmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:45 AM   #2  

It is somewhat like Somersizing, it is a food combining program. If you google it, a blog for Gwen's Nest comes up, she outlines the entire program.
Dawn415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/147/130

Height: 5'4"

I'm on THM and LOVE it! I started in January 2016 with implementing a few THM changes to my diet, and in March I went all in. I am currently down 62 lbs and I feel great!
nikki0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 08:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/165/145

Height: 5'3"

Hi! My name is Kim I have been trying Trim healthy mama for a couple days now. Would like to have a support group here on 3fc. I really believe this is program that you can stick with for the rest of your life.
Nikki, you have had great success with THM can you possibly give some tips on how you do THM and a sample menu.

Last edited by Tabbygirl24; 08-18-2016 at 08:30 AM.
Tabbygirl24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:10 AM   #5  

I know this is a very old thread. I used to be on the 3FC forum years ago but life got hectic and I got away from it. I wanted to see if there were any groups for THM here though, because I always liked the community and being able to use weight loss tickers and such.

To answer the question from May 2016, lots and lots and lots of people are using THM and are being helped by it every day. But it is very likely that they are all in the one or more Facebook groups for the plan. It is a great plan. I have heard people say it is similar to Somercize, because it is largely about separating fuels. But in looking over a summary from 2011 about Suzanne Somers' plan, there are some big differences in what foods are allowed (many more foods allowed in Trim Healthy Mama), and the snacking on fruit between meals thing. (THM recommends 2.5-4 hours between eating, and fruit should not be eaten alone...there should be protein to curb blood sugar spikes that fruit alone would cause.)

So, anyway, yes, many people have heard about Trim Healthy Mama, and many people benefit from it. Just more need to find their way here to the 3FCs forums.
Jenneterz1295 is offline   Reply With Quote