General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-07-2014, 01:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/223/185

Height: 5' 11"

Question 30 day feeling fit program help

Hello,

I am new to the crew and am seeking some guidance. I am 6 days into a 30 feeling fit program and am down 7 pounds so far. I have my sponsor Angel following up with me to make sure I am progressing well with what she gave/provided me and everything is going fairly smooth.

I know it takes some time, but I am looking to see if there is something else I can add to it for balance or further progress.

I have cut out dairy as much as possible and switching to a vegan protein powder mix for morning and afternoon shakes, along with my multi-vitamins and fiber boost.

What else can I look for to set me up for success in the future? Detox program for "toxins" or a cleanse to clean out the systems? She has talked to me about them but I am not sure what route to go.

Open for suggestions and convo.
katyhigh2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:02 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Well I'd say that you don't need a detox program and usually they are just gimmicks. Your body already rids yourself of toxins via your liver and kidneys. I don't know about your program but as long as you are doing something sustainable for you, then it should be fine.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote