General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:171 CW:see ticker GW 120

Height: 5'1

Default Cruise hel (disney)

Disney cruise on a diet.Disbey food is amazing.I got dessert everynight as well as appatizer and soup.Time I'm thinking of limiting myself.i figure I will either do appatizer or dessert no soup.Im also going to need to figure out palo brunch.last cruise I ate so much at brunch I didn't have dinner.Palo dinner isn't too bad.its only 4 night so I'm not sure how much damage I can do but I wanna lot the weight gain.i was having several glasses of wine a night. I'm going to cut back to one.
How do you stay on track during a cruise?
skittlesfirehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I've been on one traditional cruise before and I had lost 75 lbs prior to that. I've also always abhorred buffets so that part wasn't a challenge for me. I think the idea that you don't get seconds, maybe eat half an appetizer/half dessert and possibly half meal might work for you?

I kept pretty active on the cruise I went on and lost weight when I got back home.

If you are paleo, I'm guessing you are low carbing? If so, don't touch a scale for a week or so after you get back.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote