General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #1  

Default Scale at a standstill

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to getting to know you all. I started my diet recently and have about 115 lbs to lose. I'm posting because I'm wondering what you all do when the scale is at a standstill. I do weigh every morning, but I've found that doing so helps me stay on track more accurately. Since I'm just starting, I'm gradually working up my exercise, but as of right now I walk a mile daily. I take a multi vitamin, drink plenty of water, and attempt to get as much sleep as I can (that's not always easy with two kiddos).

Anyway, any advice is appreciated! It's very disappointing at times because of how far I still have to go.
Determined Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

What do you mean by a standstill? One week? Two weeks? If it is a small amount of time, then don't sweat it. But definitely recheck your diet. If you will post what you are doing, some of the diet veterans here might be able to help you see what might be wrong. Overall, remember that the energy in energy out equation does matter. You have to provide your body with less fuel than it needs to see results. Also, I would recommend that you take measurements of yourself to see if there are changes that way. Don't get discouraged and revert back to what you were doing, or you will start gaining. And maintaining is waaaaaay better than a gain!
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:38 AM   #3  

did you try ACAI BERRY supplements, this will help you in calories burning very quickly.
fighter2412 is offline   Reply With Quote