General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #1  
Get Up!

S/C/G: 275/232/125

Height: 5'4"

Arrow The Food

Hello,

Okay so here is my problem...I hate eating. I have developed such a disgust for food. I would rather drink than eat. I drink water and protein shakes, like Vega One and I enjoy Naked Juice drinks. When I do eat all I eat is vegtables, potatoes, rice, and rice noodles. No animal products, no gluten(gluten intolerance).
My day is usually like this...

9am Thyroid Med
10am Vega One Shake
12pm Naked Juice or Svelte Protein drink (this is usually following a workout which I go hard at. 60min of cardio followed by weight training and stretching)
1 -2pm usually a plain baked potato and some veggies or rice and veggies
Water all day long
Dinner is similar to what I ate earlier. Or I may make a rice pasta dish with veggies and diced tomatoes
Snack is usually another Naked Juice or very rarely popcorn. At this time, if I remember to, I take a multi vitamin

As far as working out goes. I usually do 60min on the elliptical on the gluteal setting with a fairly high intensity. Then I will do some form of weight training. Like legs one day, chest and arms and shoulders, back. I do cardio 6 to 7 days a week.

Do you think the way I eat is fine? Any suggestions you have I greatly appreciate it! I would think I would lose at least 1lb a day with how hard I am working and how strict my diet is.

Thanks!

Last edited by OliveJuice; 09-15-2012 at 11:19 AM.
OliveJuice is offline   Reply With Quote