General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-31-2010, 09:30 AM   #16  
300+ Chick

Thank you, Jojo! I know it works and used to do his deal a meal plan back in the 80s..now lost that deal a meal cards plan. His plan and videos are healthy and fun!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:32 AM   #17  
Happy Member

Hi, Liliann:

Healthy and fun will work for us. Hooray for Richard!

Have a good weekend.
JoJoJo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:20 PM   #18  

Although I have never used the Food Mover plan I have heard so many wonderful testimonials to it. On the tops dot org website you can print exchange cards to carry with you. I joined tops last year to have a place to weigh in at when I started to do calorie counting. I have done WW in the past and found it more confusing to go from points to exchanges than points to calories. I did also want to say that I love his videos. I find them much easier to do and much more fun than many out there. I had to buy a vcr from the local goodwill as mine broke!
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 260/260/185

Height: 5'11"

Default New to Food Mover System

Hi, I just purchased the Food Mover system. I am hoping it gets here and I can begin on Monday. Would love to have some people to chat with as I begin the journey.
wannabemeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #20  
Happy Member

I lost weight using the Foodmover, and I am sure you will too.

Read the books that come with it, and just stick with the plan. I am sure several of us will be happy to chat with you and cheer you onward and downward on your weight-loss journey.

Have fun with it, and good luck.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #21  
300+ Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemeagain View Post
Hi, I just purchased the Food Mover system. I am hoping it gets here and I can begin on Monday. Would love to have some people to chat with as I begin the journey.

Wannabe.. Good luck when you get and start the foodmover... I lost 10 Lbs so far!!
Old 08-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #22  
Ashley

S/C/G: 349/333.4/170

Height: 5'9"

I am a proud user of the Foodmover! I love it! I started my journey on June 27th and am now down about 18 pounds (I update my ticker every full 5 pounds). I didn't do the blast off week, but have been using the 2000 calorie card. It's a great program and very easy to use and follow!

Last edited by ablentlinger; 08-05-2010 at 11:07 PM.
ablentlinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:11 PM   #23  
300+ Chick

Ashley...Way to go on your 18 Lbs lost so far!! You are doing great!!

I am a daily weigher and weighed myself this afternoon and lost an extra 4 Lbs!! which brings my total of 14 Lbs bye bye!! am now at 392 from 406
Old 08-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #24  
Happy Member

Ashley - You really are using the Foodmover to great advantage. Ann 18 lb. weight loss is great. Keep up the good work.

Liliann - Being out of the 400s must make you feel very good. Just keep using that Foodmover and the weight will continue to come off. Good for you.

Losing weight takes time, it doesn't happen overnight. So let's just keep on taking it a day at a time. And keep smiling every day.

Last edited by JoJoJo2; 08-06-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 260/260/185

Height: 5'11"

Thanks everyone! I received my FoodMover today and am planning to start the plan tomorrow! Will keep you posted
wannabemeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #26  

Actually. I just received my foodmover yesterday (8/15/12) and maybe a few things have changed since this original post but my Blast Off week card is more like 1000 calories. Not 1200. On the back of my blast off week card (the other side) the 1200 calorie plan is shown. The BlastOff week is even less!

1000 calories? I'm 145lbs and 5'6 so this is the card I'm supposed to be sticking with for the first week. 1000 cals a day WITH exercise is just not going to happen.
Sorry Richard.
vsminimoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:36 PM   #27  
Happy Member

LOL - Well, I'm with you on that opinion. It's been over 12 years ago when I started losing weight with the Foodmover and the videos. And I recall feeling exactly the same way you are feeling. So I ignored the whole Blast Off program and instead went right with the card that was appropriate for my weight at the time.

And it worked well for me.

The Foodmover and the exchange program does work. The exercise videos are fun to exercise with. I also dumped the supplements that came with my order back then, I don't know if Richard is still selling the stuff.

So go for it. Best of luck to you on losing the weight you want to lose. I did it, and you can, too. Have fun with it all.
Old 11-30-2017, 12:28 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Hello all...

Starting on Monday, I will use the foodmover to keep track of my food choices. I will start at 1200 calorie card. I have over 100 Lbs to lose, currently am at 350.

I am hoping on making some online diet pals who is also doing his plan.

Enjoy your day.
I just started using my Foodmover I bought on Ebay recently. So far this week I am down 2 pounds!
MariaSue is offline   Reply With Quote