General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/210/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Starting tomorrow... SERIOUSLY this time! ;)

I am starting tomorrow, for real on my weight loss/new lifestyle journey. My husband and I want to have children soon, and we both agreed that once I got to 150 pounds, we would start trying. ANYWAY, counting calories has worked well in the past, but I have tried so many times lately, and I fail. So I was thinking I would simply eat healthy, small portions through the day, and wake up 30 minutes earlier to get in a short workout. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, we shall see. if you have any tips for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been on her daily for about a week, and every evening I plan to start "tomorrow" but I think this time I REALLY want it. I lost almost all of my weight 2 years ago on weight watchers, but I gave up when they said 'Sorry, you're still not thin enough, we are going to make you pay until you get as thin as we think you should be....." Anway, tips and advice would be wonderful!
briters89 is offline   Reply With Quote