General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2002, 06:53 PM   #1  

Default Hypnosis

Hi: I've stopped by several times in the last couple of years. My story was I dropped 57 lbs. but was having a terrible time keeping it off. It was a struggle everyday and I always seemed to be hungry. I had gained 10 lbs. back and was totally lost. Trying hypnosis was a last resort. I had tried it several years ago, and it had worked for several months. I eventually gained most the weight back, because the effect faded and I went back to my old eating habits. My thought was this, the first time it was at the YMCA with a large crowd and it was noisy. Maybe I didn't get the whole effect. Also I had nothing to reinforce it, it was a traveling guy who preformed it. This time I bought a 4 cd set which I could listen and relisten to whenever I needed. It would be a lot better and more quiet setting also. Here's what going on so far, I lost 11 lbs. in 6 weeks. I'm not hungry and it hasn't been a struggle. Your supposed to listen to a session a night, but I've only been doing it whenever I feel the need. I watch calories, eat healthy and still indulge every saturday. It still remains to be seen if this is a permanent solution, but as for now I'm thrilled to death. I don't know if this works for everyone, but it does for me. This was a thought for anyone who was having as much problem as I was keeping it off. [email protected]
Closed Thread