General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #1  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Smile 6 Week Body Makeover... Feb. & March

Why is everyone hiding??? I know a lot of people were ordering their kits and getting excited about this program. I need support! I need to know that I'm not the only one missing my salty foods and my coffee and all the bad things in the cabinet just below the microwave next to the wooden spoon holder!!!!

I think my husband has lost his mind - because why would a man think his 43 yr old wife would not recognize a bag of Chips Ahoy, albeit disguised in a yellow Shop Rite grocery bag???

This is HARD!!! But I am trying my best. I'm just having a hard time with the whole portion size issue. I know my portions are way too large - so I need to retrain myself to the correct sizes. How is everyone else doing??? Please check in and tell me how you are handling the program so far.
Kim in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hi!

Im ordered mine and am waiting for it to arrive any day now!

Youre right, it was hard! I ordered this years ago and maybe got thru 1 day and gave up...but im a different person now...and am willing to go thru what I have to to get the weight off. I rememeber ssitting there reading thru it with cake in my mouth, LOL! I defintely wasnt ready...now I am.

Good luck to us!

Nancy~
Tigerseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:51 PM   #3  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Hi Nancy! Another Jersey Girl - YEAH!
Lots of luck with this program.
I need to get my body moving with some type of exercise.
The prorgram is still - tough but at least I'm coming off the sugar cravings - I know once that happens everything will be easier.
Check in and let me know how you are doing...
Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/200/140

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Hi Kim!

I would have posted sooner, but i was having computer problems

I got my kit and got my book together...which definately wasnt an easy task. I havent had time to really read much since its been just a really busy week for me. but since we have this big snow storm coming Ill have a chance to stay home and get a good handle on the program I figure I'll start sunday since my plan is to cook saturday mornings to get some meals stored in the fridge. Im excited, but worried about getting all my water and excersie in

Your weight loss is so encouraging! Wow!

Im excited!

Nancy
Tigerseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #5  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Hi Nancy - How is it going with the plan?
Would you believe I personally have not had time to read the whole plan yet myself? But my dh read it and he keeps telling me things here and there. I'm still finding it hard but that's just because I have such a huge sweet tooth.

Good Luck!
Kim
Old 02-29-2008, 09:31 PM   #6  
First time 6WBM user

S/C/G: 199/199/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi there!!

I started on Wednesday. I'm still working on getting the meal structure right. I work 3-midnight so my eating schedule is different than most people's -- dinner's usually around 9 and a snack at 1 am. I'm definitelt doing more cooking than I usually do!

I love chicken but even I am getting sick of it! I'm a Type C. My friend told me the basic plan (she bought it, not me) so I'm learning as I go. I'm finding a lot of info on the website - recipes, etc.

I had a lot of trouble today -- because I don't eat meat on Fridays in Lent. I'm also not a big seafood fan. I had eggwhites as my breaskfast protein then 3 servings of tuna... then I was at work tonight with nothing to eat. So, I went off plan and had 1 pce of pizza. I was facing fast food places -- the only fish is fried, etc. No matter what it wasn't going to be a good dinner. Fridays are going to be hard.

I'm down a couple of pounds already, tho!
Kelly
KellyShet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 218/200.6/140

Height: 5.3

How long did it actually take to get your kit after you ordered it? On the infomercial it says takes 3-6 weeks. Kim in NJ, thanks for letting us know where you keep your bad stuff!! In cas I'm ever in NJ and need some salt and coffee!
Summersweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:34 PM   #8  
chunkybridezilla

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone, so....im thinking of attempting this diet plan. I am 3 months away from my wedding and i need to drop at least 20 pounds i would love to lose like 40. I am currently living in egypt and my mother is back in the states, she told me about this diet. She has the book and everything and she has been doing really good so she has convinced me. The thing is i dont think i can get the book or kit here in egypt, so i am trying to go off of what my mom has told me. I am a body type b. Is there any like forums about recipes on this site? Is garlic ok to use on this diet? Also i know we are supposed to do about 45 minutes of exercise a day. but anything specific about the exercise? Also, what do you guys have as like greens with your protein for snacks? i know it is a lot of questions!!! im gonna see if i can get by without having the kit right away while i try to look around for it in cairo....Well, good luck everyone!!!
mandye912 is offline   Reply With Quote