General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 06:49 PM   #1  

Default Starting over again

Well, after going from 247.50 to 207 pounds I gained. I got pregnant and can't remember if I ever posted here. I miscarried about 2 weeks ago and gained soooo much weight. In the 3 months that I was pregnant I gained 13 pounds - putting me at 220 pounds - and now, 2 weeks after my miscarriage, I'm almost at 240 pounds again. I weighed myself and it was about 232 but it could be more....not sure.

So, now it's time to get myself healthy again. I'm still very sad and depressed about losing my baby, but life - MY life - is still going to go on and I have to keep the faith that God has great plans for me and that's why he chose to have another Angel in Heaven with him.

So, I'm back and I've re-joined a gym and can't wait to get healthy again, and get my happiness and smile back.
Old 09-23-2006, 08:27 PM   #2  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

So sorry about your loss Shawna *HUGS!* I can sympathize with you on the loss. In between my 2 boys, I lost a baby, i was devastated!! I still think about what might of been, but understand it wasn't meant to be and there are more things ahead in life for me. Hence the blessing of my youngest child.. Such a surprise for us and oh so welcome!

Things will get better for you! Congrats on making the committment to make yourself healthier!! If you ever wanna talk, feel free to pm me.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Size 24/Size 20/Size 8

Height: 5'7"

Shawna,

I'm sorry for your misfortune. But I admire your attitude. My thoughts are with you.
Closed Thread