General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 12:17 AM   #16  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I won't be at all sad to see Star gone, but I won't watch it with Rosie. I think they should have tried harder to find an appropriate person for the spot. I see them losing a lot of viewers.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 AM   #17  

Um, I hadn't read it, but she stated that it was a medical intervention. (i.e. gastric bypass).
Old 07-02-2006, 11:29 PM   #18  
Have you exercised today?

S/C/G: 271/170/170

Height: 5'8"

Now that Star is gone I am a regular View watcher. She is such a hypocrit!! She put down people for having WLS and that is why she didn't want to admit she'd had it. Just the other night on Larry King she admitted for the first time that she had "medical intervention". She still can't bring herself to say she's had surgery, that would make her one of us common folk. GASP!! I say good riddance!!!

Rosie starts Sep 5th. It's going to be a much better show and I think the show will become even more popular in the fall.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #19  

I agree. I think it will actually be somewhat watchable with Rosie. i could not stand Star. Ugh. And really, I don't care for Barbara Walters much either. I'll give it a whirl this fall and see what happens.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 AM   #20  
Collie Mommie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Chick
I think they should get a man to replace Star! Now wouldn't that be interesting??? lol.
I thought the whole premise of the the show was to present things from the female perspective, so unless they got a "flamer", the premise would be violated.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:35 PM   #21  
banned

S/C/G: Countdown to goal!

Height: 5'7"

Never liked the show -- I dislike the premise. Men and women have something to say, and to have an all-woman show because it is from a "women's point of view" turns my stomach. I have a human point of view...
Closed Thread