General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 12:32 PM   #1  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

Default Scales!?!

So I am sure you all have noticed my issue with the scale. I get to go weigh in and measure myself today. after that I will know what my true measurements are, I am very excited about it, and I have decided how to fix my LITTLE scale issue. LOL! I called my Dr. office and on 4-6-06 I weighed in at 180 pounds. so, I will measure at the gym at lunch and I may step on the scale for the giggles, but I won't count on the numbers till I see the dr.'s scale. According to the gym I have lost 10+ pounds in the last 6 weeks.

Unfortunetly if I go by the Dr. scale I may be changing my ticker back up, but we will see.

I have access to two gyms and my home scale with in the last 24 hours I have had the weights of 152, 164, and 172. That is toooooo big of a difference to go by so I will let you know what the dr.'s scale says about my weight.

Speaking of the Gym, I got to go work out with my husband last night! it was fun, When we met he was 190 pounds now he is 240. and has had a major back surgery (hence the gain) but last night he showed me there is some muscles under the flub. he currently has a nice keg, hopefully someday he will see that great 6 pack he has again.

Time to go I will let you know my measurements when I get back! cross your fingers for me please?
Old 06-22-2006, 01:01 PM   #2  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow...i've never seen such a difference before! I knew maybe a couple of pounds, but 20??? OMG Makes me even less inclined to believe numbers
Old 06-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #3  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I just stick to one scale. GOOD LUCK!
Old 06-22-2006, 02:08 PM   #4  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

well, I don't get it, I had to have different gal take the measurements so I am going to use that as my excuse. If you add it all up I didn't lose a single inch. well I did from one place, it just went to a different place. haha. I will see what the dr. scale tells me after work I guess. what a bummer I was really looking forward to say, " I lost so many inches"

I guess I will just have to suck it up, and keep going. Someday I will see the difference my self.

Thanks for the crossed fingers, it could have been worse.
Closed Thread