General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #1  

Default Anyone watch Passions??

Okay, so I know that Passions isn't your average Soap, but I have to admit, I love it! I'm completely and utterly addicted! I set my DVR for it every day!

Theresa is evil, yes, but I still want her and Ethan together. Gwen is a witch, she may not be as bad as Theresa, but she's definitely in close second...

I do want to know how many times Luis and Sheridan are going to be separated by tragedy, only to reunite and find that Sheriden is, indeed married to another man. Didn't this already happen?? Wasn't his name Antonio? That's getting boring! And who would let their wife "pretend to be married" to another man?

I know that I shouldn't expect it to make sense, afterall, this is the same show that features, demons and witches and magic spells.

So, I wonder, who else there is addicted to this show? I know you're out there, come forward!
Old 04-10-2006, 10:57 PM   #2  

Oh gosh...-hangs head in shame- I watch it every single day when I don't have to go to school (aka, summer and spring/winter vacations). It's BEYOND addictive. I never understood why they had that chimp in there, and why she fell in love with a human. That was a bit weird..But, well, it really is a good show despite some of the overacting/overused plot lines!
Old 04-11-2006, 08:37 AM   #3  

Shannonxo, I knew someone would come forward! LOL I am hopelessly addicted as well...I have to agree w/ the overacting and the storylines being repeated, but all in all it's very entertaining.

I forgot all about Precious...yeah, that was a storyline I didn't quite get myself.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:00 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanty1483
Shannonxo, I knew someone would come forward! LOL I am hopelessly addicted as well...I have to agree w/ the overacting and the storylines being repeated, but all in all it's very entertaining.

I forgot all about Precious...yeah, that was a storyline I didn't quite get myself.
There are probably many more lurkers, too ashamed about their love of this show! But I for one say it loud and proud: Passions is wonderful!
Old 04-12-2006, 05:32 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannonxo
I for one say it loud and proud: Passions is wonderful!
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!! We know you're out there, come forward!!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:18 PM   #6  
C is for Me~!

S/C/G: 308/276/125

my name is C... and I'm a Passions watcher too!

and yes, it was antonio! yeesh. i get the feeling Sheridan isn't that in love with Luis if she's going off to marry another guy everytime they separate!

gah! I HATE THERESA!! there is something very mentally wrong with that girl. if a man says NO, then just accept it. the fact that he's been saying NO for years now... she can't get it through her head.

and what's with Kay/Fox/Miguel storyline? I thought he loved Charity. This is not good for Kay & Fox. I was sooo cheering them on too.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:40 AM   #7  

I have to admit, I do want Theresa and Ethan to be together, yes she's a crazy psycho B*tch, but her and Ethan do belong together. I can't wait until she can prove that Gwen and Rebecca sent the information to the Tabloid about Ethan's paternity. I hate Gwen!!!! Can't stand her!

I kinda hope Kay and Miguel hook up too. I like Fox, but it would stir things up a bit. To be honest, I don't like the new Fox either, he's annoying, I prefer the blond gorgeous one! LOL

Sheridan, I just don't know about that girl. Now that she's pregnant w/ Chris' child that should shake things up. Luis and Sheridan belong together, but Luis gets on my nerves too, like, you're a damn detective and you're so naive...whatever! LOL

Ahh...Passions, gotta love it!
Old 04-14-2006, 08:39 PM   #8  

Ah..Theresa, Theresa, Theresa...What can one say about her that hasn't already been said?! I know some people will probably disagree, but she's one of my favorite characters. I almost cried when she was going to be 'electrified' to death or whatever you call it! She adds the most darma, and she will do anything to get her man! xD Who cares if shes psycho? She makes the drama-meter go over the top, and that's why I love her.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannonxo
Ah..Theresa, Theresa, Theresa...What can one say about her that hasn't already been said?! I know some people will probably disagree, but she's one of my favorite characters. I almost cried when she was going to be 'electrified' to death or whatever you call it! She adds the most darma, and she will do anything to get her man! xD Who cares if shes psycho? She makes the drama-meter go over the top, and that's why I love her.
I have to agree Shannon......Theresa is the character you love to hate...she's so saucy.....she's definitely a little over the top but that's what makes her so awesome. Plus I can't stand Gwen so it's even better that Theresa is her enemy. I wish Ethan would just tell the truth....but I guess that would be too easy. I can't wait to see Ethan's reaction when he finds out that his darling wife exposed his true paternity...it will look good on her. lol I get way too heated over these soaps, I swear. Everyone needs an escape I suppose.

You know what else is great?? The fact that Sheridan is pregnant with Chris' baby...so sorry Luis! Luis is really getting on my nerves, like hello, it is possible that she could love someone other than you...idiot. lol

That's my input for today....

I'll say it again though, I know there are other Passions fans out there, come forward!! LOL
Old 04-20-2006, 12:52 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanty1483
I have to agree Shannon......Theresa is the character you love to hate...she's so saucy.....she's definitely a little over the top but that's what makes her so awesome. Plus I can't stand Gwen so it's even better that Theresa is her enemy. I wish Ethan would just tell the truth....but I guess that would be too easy. I can't wait to see Ethan's reaction when he finds out that his darling wife exposed his true paternity...it will look good on her. lol I get way too heated over these soaps, I swear. Everyone needs an escape I suppose.

You know what else is great?? The fact that Sheridan is pregnant with Chris' baby...so sorry Luis! Luis is really getting on my nerves, like hello, it is possible that she could love someone other than you...idiot. lol

That's my input for today....

I'll say it again though, I know there are other Passions fans out there, come forward!! LOL
Nooo! The Day's board thinks it can conquear us, the Passions board! Well, have no fear, I have come to bump us up again. I tottaly forgot to post back a reply. I'm a bit of an airhead this week, I must admit. The combination of Spring Break + Friends Coming Over + Shopping has put my brain into a downward spiral of forgetfulness.

I want to dislike Luis as well. I mean, he's so...Well, like, 'if I don't have this ONE girl, I'm going to go crazy!'. I believe in destined lovers, but if someone has done THIS much stuff to get you guys apart..Well, give up already, man! But, well, beyond that fact....Dang, the actor that plays Luis is a hottie! I felt like such a dork when all my friends were like, 'ohmygosh, I love insertbandsingerhere' and I had a reply of, 'Well, there's this one guy on this soap opera called Passions..'.
Old 04-20-2006, 09:49 AM   #11  

Shannon, you're hilarious! Luis is a hottie, but I think Ethan is hotter!!! So I totally understand where you're coming from.

I don't have much to say about Passions right now, I mean, the storyline has kinda slowed and it's a bit boring. However, I am a faithful watcher and will continue to set my DVR for it every day!!

One thing I can say is I hope that Kay and Miguel hook up. Maybe it has something to do w/ the fact that I don't like the "new" Fox, but I really think she should be w/ Miguel. He's a hottie too.

You know who else irritates me lately? Sheridan, make up your mind already!

K, that's all I got for today...
Old 04-21-2006, 10:49 PM   #12  
C is for Me~!

well, I like Luis over Chris. so I do want Sheridan and Luis to get back together... but this whole baby thing puts a spin onto things.

I agree. I like the old Fox more. Did the actor quit? Or is he on paternity leave again? I really liked the actor. I really feel bad for the character. I kinda do want him and Kay to pair up.

I think I have a love-hate relationship with Theresa. I LOVE to HATE her! The things she does drives me insane but I can't stop watching. She loves Ethan. Ethan loves her. That's great but... HE SPURNED HER like millions of times by now. The woman does not give up. And she keeps making things worst instead of things better. Like all her hatching and scheming is just making things worse (ie: marrying Allistair, the guacamole bit, etc etc).
Old 04-22-2006, 02:15 AM   #13  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I LOVE Passions, I want Theresa and Ethan together, even though yes she is evil! lol I agree Sheridan is annoying, she is supposed to be so in love with Luis but she sure gets over him fast lol :P

I want Kay and Fox to be together...but I prefer the old Fox I hope he comes back...he was the only one on there I thought was HOT.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial_C
well, I like Luis over Chris. so I do want Sheridan and Luis to get back together... but this whole baby thing puts a spin onto things.

I agree. I like the old Fox more. Did the actor quit? Or is he on paternity leave again? I really liked the actor. I really feel bad for the character. I kinda do want him and Kay to pair up.

I think I have a love-hate relationship with Theresa. I LOVE to HATE her! The things she does drives me insane but I can't stop watching. She loves Ethan. Ethan loves her. That's great but... HE SPURNED HER like millions of times by now. The woman does not give up. And she keeps making things worst instead of things better. Like all her hatching and scheming is just making things worse (ie: marrying Allistair, the guacamole bit, etc etc).
Don't get me wrong I like Luis too, I just don't like his whiny attitude "oh Sheridan just come back to me, Oh Sheridan I know you love me more than Chris, just come back to me" boo hoo Luis....I do think they should end up together. Don't you think the little actor that plays James is just absolutely adorable??? That kid is soooo cute!

As far as Fox goes, it's my understanding that the actor (Justin Hartley) the blonde, hot Fox is married to Theresa (Lindsay Korman) in real life. They had a baby girl about 2 years ago, he's probably just taking time off. This isn't the first time they put the other Fox in there.

You're right about Theresa, she's definitely out of control, but I still want her and Ethan to be together. Mostly b/c I can't stand Gwen. Everyone knows this though lol

Trixie, I agree, the blonde Fox is a hottie! I also have a soft spot for Ethan...what a gorgeous man. lol
Old 04-22-2006, 08:26 PM   #15  
C is for Me~!

actually, I just read up Chanty...

Apparently Justin Hartley (old Fox) will NOT be returning. He got a better gig. Seems he'll be the star of a new TV show on the CW Network (formerly WB). He's gonna be the lead on the show called Aquaman. Think Superman and the show, Smallville. Wow. I'm happy for him... But he was my favourite actor there.
Closed Thread